Demaris' Diary of Daily Dreams! (Real ones!)

Well after a strange few days with the snow and all its all back to normal!

The kids are back at school and I get my routine back.

I had to refeed on Monday as the snow prevented me from going into town for my weigh in on tuesday. Luckily my advisor (bless her) posted another 3 days out for me, so I have to re aarange appointment for friday. So a week and a half in between weigh ins. I'm not going to obsess over what I have lost or havent.

The week started with a reall heart to heart with my OH and that gave me a huge boost.

I feel excited every day I wake up knowing that in 6 months time i will be slim!! Its like a dream to me, to think that this is possible.

:D

So another day of snow, and my rearranged appointment for tomorrow has been cancelled too :(

So, yet again my advisor is having to post lipotrim to me (she is so lovely!) and I have to rearrange again for next tuesday. that should have been my third weigh in but now my second with two days refeed.

I have no idea if i have lost or gained or stayed the same. I am going to wipe these two weeks off and just take what comes.

Hopefully the weather will improve and I can get back to concentrating on the diet alone.

The kids were off school again today, and it will be good to get back into my routine.

I decided to replace my profile pic with one from a year and a half ago when I was much slimmer....to give me more motivation every time I see it!

Off to bed now, I am so stuffed after my small peice of gammon I can hardly beleive it!! :D

wow, i never saw your picture before..you're so pretty. Sorry to hear about all those things that have happened i dont think 2008 was a very good year for me either..almost like a big black cloud ..the good news on the other hand is that you (and me) are taking the right steps forward and in no time shall be hot totty lol. Keep it up xxxx

Ello angel cake, sounds like you are really having a shitty time with this diet! i dont know how you are doin it without any support from you partner, your so brave!!

you said you miss your chats when you cook a meal of a weekend and both sit together, just a lil suggestion, but maybe you could encourage him to go for a walk with you instead? the fresh air, and the excercise will release endorphins and make him feel a hundred times better, and you also, it will give you chance to chat, and secretly you are doing excercise and he is supporting you!!

I know nothing about Bi-polar to be honest so tell me to shut up if you want lol but, (bad example i know) reading magazines an stuff, Kerry Katona, has come on leaps and bounds becasue she is excercising, and has even stopped needing her medication??

anyway best of luck with your weight loss hun, i hope the days get brighter...

"if you only travel on sunny days you will never get to where you want to be"

xxxx

Aww bless you both, lovely replies thankyou xxx

MissBean...its the chinese new year of the ox (happens to be my chinese sign too!) and the chinese are saying this year is going to be pretty damn good! So heres to it! :character00238:

Lauren, you said some pretty spot on things, and I know what you mean about the exersise etc. Kerry Catona? Hmmmm. lol. I think she has the 'celebrity bug'. If only excersise could make a person with bioplar better, and take them off her meds (I wonder what her psyche doc says about this!!) then the pain of this awful disease would cease for millions. Her actions when she is wild is typical bipolar, but I often wonder if hers is as a result of drug misuse. I don't want to judge the poor girl, and maybe she has hidden alot of her bad days away, but I don't think she is a typical example of bipolar to be honest. It must be so hard when you are in the limelight. And its so easy to forget your darkest days when you are having a manic episode.

At the moment my partner has been put on two types of meds, they are basically designed to let his brain heal after a long period of depression. Its frustrating because he can't get off the sofa at the moment because he is so zombied out. At christmas he had to stop taking them for a few days to be able to function (put together bikes and stuff!!)

This period for him wont last much longer though, soon he will be in a place to start CBT therapy, where he will slowly build up his confidence and be able to go out the front door on his own and walk the dog etc.

Which (I am hoping!!) will happen around the same time my weight comes off. Sooooo good times ahead ;)

Then, they will be able to put him on a normal stabalizer, so his emotions wont swing so high and low.

*hugs to you* xxxx

Ye i totally agree with you about Kerry Katona, it was fashionable a while back to be Bi-polar, i suppose cos it excused them to what ever they want!!

sorry to suggest rubbish stuff lol, but im afraid like most people im ignorant to most things that dont concern my life.. :(

but that is fantastic news about the medication, its scary to think what it does to you, but if its working in the long run, thats got to be good?

and yeah, just wait until he comes out of his bubble, and see's how fantastic his missus looks :p he wont be able to keep his hands off u hun! the kids will love it to, being able to nagu both to take them everywhere!!

Take care chikkie, and im always here for a chat, even if i am a bit rubbish! hehe xxxx

Ye i totally agree with you about Kerry Katona, it was fashionable a while back to be Bi-polar, i suppose cos it excused them to what ever they want!!

sorry to suggest rubbish stuff lol, but im afraid like most people im ignorant to most things that dont concern my life.. :(

but that is fantastic news about the medication, its scary to think what it does to you, but if its working in the long run, thats got to be good?

and yeah, just wait until he comes out of his bubble, and see's how fantastic his missus looks :p he wont be able to keep his hands off u hun! the kids will love it to, being able to nagu both to take them everywhere!!

Take care chikkie, and im always here for a chat, even if i am a bit rubbish! hehe xxxx

Bless you it wasn't rubbish! Its the same with anything in life, if you havent lived it then understanding is limited ;)

And....my lipotrim came whooooooo! I love Mr postie today!! Chicken soup for tea ;):D

Arrrrgh is there no end to this weather and its problems??

I wake up this morning to find we have no water. A burst pipe up on the moor and 'will hopefully be fixed by this afternoon'!!

Will have to go to the shop and buy water as I can't not drink all day :(

Sorry you're having such bad luck lately. Never seems to end at the mo.

Hope you had your pipe fixed and are able to glug away!

Its sorted but the water is brown, and i refuse to drink that lol. So im low on water today, apart feom what I bought from the shop, which wasn't much as I think the whole village stocked up this morning :(

Back