Dentist today

2hourglass

Silver Member
Went to the dentist first thing, now I have a bit of a dentist phobia and absolutely detest going, but I was struggling with exposed nerves and had to be careful when drinking ice cold milkshakes.

Anyway - I started blubbing:tear_drop: I knew I was nervous but suddenly tears were rolling down my cheaks..arrrhh - just wondered weather anyone else occasionally felt 'overcome' (almost hormonal but not) ?

Awwww poor you xx Hugs n all manner of comforting stuff xx

Never easy when a man says lie back, open wide & prepare for a filling...

I hate dentists but need to go after my 2 front teeth caps were knocked out last year (I'm all gappy & chipped)... my nerves are exposed n all - even though I originally chipped them in 1992 they are still sensitive.

I was quoted at least 600 quid for the recaps (ouch !) but this year I've ticked the box on my work health plan which includes additional dentistry ;) I'll be claiming that in a few months :D

I spent 6 years in a dentist hun, know hoe you feel lol xx

lol lilo xxx

Lol spotty fat and awful teeth lol xx

Interested gaz?! lol x

my type of gal, doyou have webbed hands and pigs trotters as well lolxx

hahahaha cheeky arses! Good job im not easily offended lol xx

my type of gal, doyou have webbed hands and pigs trotters as well lolxx

Iv'e seen quite a few women looking like that in Manchester - well I thought they were women ... oink:D

Hey not you as well hun lol we manc girls are hot lol xx

Hello

I also hate the dentist too, I have started blubbing in the chair, so much so the dentist refused to do any treatment! I currently need to have a filling eplaced but am too scared to go, Nic needs to take me, but I look just like CHILD dragging my heels and crying as we enter!!!

I really must get over it, maybe hypnotherapy might help??

Hope you are able to overcome it just enough to get the treament completed.

You need to get it done hun it will only get worse! Maybe sedation? x

Hello

I also hate the dentist too, I have started blubbing in the chair, so much so the dentist refused to do any treatment! I currently need to have a filling eplaced but am too scared to go, Nic needs to take me, but I look just like CHILD dragging my heels and crying as we enter!!!

I really must get over it, maybe hypnotherapy might help??

Hope you are able to overcome it just enough to get the treament completed.

I have to have valium and i'm out for the count - Tracy will know the posh name for this fabulous drug - get yourself back there and demand some sort of sedative or change your dentist to a sypathetic one !!!

Back