Depressed being the fat chick

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by pinkkaz77, 1 May 2011 Social URL.

1. pinkkaz77

pinkkaz77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.8lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello everyone

As you can read from the above statement I've had enough of being fat....unfortunately I can't no longer use the term pleasantly plump or big boned now as I'm in my thirties..I was told by a Doc I need to lose weight as I've be unsuccessful in conceiving for the last three years, and Of course true to from I put my hand in the fridge and reach for a tub of ben and jerry's.

I've six months until I meet my consultant (doc's advice was to give myself time to lose some weight before the appointment otherwise he'd send me packing).

So this is it a new month and new me. I joined WW a few weeks ago but I've been bold so here's hoping I can keep it going.

Starting weight 15st 13lbs or or 233lbs....I've given myself a mini goal of 7lbs a month so I hope you can all keep your fingers x for me.
    I'll post my daily eating in the hope it'll keep me on the straight and narrow.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IWillBeAYummyMummy

IWillBeAYummyMummy Supercalifragilistic

Start Weight:
    19st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Good luck hun...your be making babies in no time lol xx

4. pinkkaz77

pinkkaz77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.8lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Cheers...Hopefully I'll be successful and if not I'll be 3 stone less..

5. *Claire-Bear*

*Claire-Bear* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(13.29%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting using MFP
    Good luck, i recon once you get stuck in, youll be makin babies in no time, this isnt really a diet, its a lifestyle so you should start to feel happier as you go along ... When you go to the fridge, why dont you freeze some yogurt with fruit and little chocolate chips .... sooo much better than that nasty ben n jerrys:rolleyes: ... much love xxxxxx

6. pinkkaz77

pinkkaz77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.8lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good tip...I'll give it a go...bad ben and jerry's

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.