Depressed being the fat chick

pinkkaz77

Hello everyone

As you can read from the above statement I've had enough of being fat....unfortunately I can't no longer use the term pleasantly plump or big boned now as I'm in my thirties..I was told by a Doc I need to lose weight as I've be unsuccessful in conceiving for the last three years, and Of course true to from I put my hand in the fridge and reach for a tub of ben and jerry's.

I've six months until I meet my consultant (doc's advice was to give myself time to lose some weight before the appointment otherwise he'd send me packing).

So this is it a new month and new me. I joined WW a few weeks ago but I've been bold so here's hoping I can keep it going.

Starting weight 15st 13lbs or or 233lbs....I've given myself a mini goal of 7lbs a month so I hope you can all keep your fingers x for me.
I'll post my daily eating in the hope it'll keep me on the straight and narrow.

Good luck hun...your be making babies in no time lol xx

Good luck, i recon once you get stuck in, youll be makin babies in no time, this isnt really a diet, its a lifestyle so you should start to feel happier as you go along ... When you go to the fridge, why dont you freeze some yogurt with fruit and little chocolate chips .... sooo much better than that nasty ben n jerrys:rolleyes: ... much love xxxxxx

Back