Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by chezza83, 11 August 2011 Social URL.

1. chezza83

chezza83 Member

pro points ww
    I have been doing ww for 4 weeks so far lost 10lb but sts last mon :( just weighed myself at home and is still showing sts!!!! I'm sticking to it 100% and tracking everything :((
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MrsLmc

MrsLmc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating
    Please don't be depressed. Your weight loss is fab so far.

I read on a thread here somewhere can't remember were about the Wendy Plan.

Basically I think it was to kick start your metabolism again. She said to use your weeklies on top of your dailies like this:
    Day 1 - +2pp
    Day 2 - +8pp
    Day 3 - +3pp
    Day 4 - 18pp
    Day 5 - +2pp
    Day 6 - +9pp
    Day 7 - +7pp

Hopefully this makes sense. I'm keeping it incase it I get too many STS's. Good luck and hope this helps xx
  4. Chezza you are doing great. I am doing the programme 6 weeks and have only lost 9lbs but I look on it as every 1/2 lb is better off than on and STS isnt a crisis. At least you didnt put on. Try an extra walk or half my office are now drinking Dandelion Tea. Seems to be doing the trick.
  5. [​IMG]

Next Wednesdays Target is 1lb
  6. chezza83

chezza83 Member

pro points ww
    Thanks, mrslmc will give that a go next week if still no change, and princess I sort of know I need to up my exercise but thought being only 4 weeks in would still be loosing anyway if u know what I mean, still disheartening though x
  7. azwethinkweiz

azwethinkweiz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Propoints
    Hon I've only lost 6lb in 7weeks!! You're doing awesome compared to me. I'm sticking to it anyway (i had a sts last weigh in too) because even though its slow, I know its working for me. I need to up my exercise too lol, I've hardly done a thing all week. Its raining here all the time :( x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.