Depression has set in!!! Hheellpp!!!!!!

Uggnboo

I've been on SS nearly three weeks (weigh in on Wed) and I have lost 1stone in 2 weeks but I have never been so miserable!!

I feel that the lack of variety is getting to me. I don't know if I'm different but I NEVER ate chocolate or sweet things to get to this weight, I like savoury stuff. I only like 3 of the soups and shakes and bars do nothing for me. I feel that I'm eating the same thing over and over and over again every day - so dull and I'm suffering with it.

What on earth can I do - I feel I'm at the point of eating some pasta or chicken or anything savoury which has some taste :cry:

HELP!!!

Move up to the SS+ that way you can introduce some variety in the food and it might just be enough to stop you giving up all together. Good luck honey xx

i know this sounds odd, but the way i see it, is that i have a lot of time eating what i want, all the flavour, calories and fat in the world! and now the mundane flavours over and over of CD is my consiquence for being like this!
you are doing SOOOO Well, certainly dont blow it out for pasta!
If you need to eat, speak to your CDC and see what she advises....that's what they are there for.
I personally have no self control so do the SS one as food is an emotional issue for me, but it might be that it suits you better!
just stick with it hun, the weight is coming off....and once you cut those emotional ties to food and start seeing it as fuel, you will cope better i'm sure
x

Definitely think of SS+...

I have now had chicken and veg for tea for over 4 weeks but I soooo look forward to it. I can't eat fish so it has to be chicken, but I get the pre-cooked chicken from Tesco/sainburys that is in a small packet. They do different flavours, like mexican,tikka etc. Don't know whether it is totally within the plan but I have lost 21lbs in just over 4 weeks so can't be too bad!!:)

It is the highlight of my day and really helps to keep me focussed.

Sarah
x

Hey
Just wanted to say hang in there!..You are doing so so well.. I have no savoury things at all.. only sweet.. I like savoury but dont like the soups.. So for me tetra, bar and mix a mousse!!! Every day..... But I love them all and look forward to having them.. and this is 12 weeks for me..

If you feel that strongly about it .. as others have said speak to your cdc about changing to ss+ .. dont blow it hon your doing so extremely well . 1 stone in 2 weeks and drinking shakes and soups for doing it cant be that bad.. what other diet can you drink milkshakes on and lose 1 stone in 2 weeks.. lol ..

Hang in there your doing fab.. dont blow it on pasta its the worst thing ring your cdc and have a chat..

Chin up ...

xxx

I just bought some vegetable water flavouring, which you add to hot water to make a savoury drink. That may help you

I found at about week 3 i wanted to rebel and eat, i to found the same thing repetative but i have added mix a mousse and cant wait for the next one, I have the toffee and walnut and put cinamin in it, i used to only put them in the fridge but someone told me to put them in the freezer instead and wow what a difference, keep going hun it is just your body rebelling, it will get better

I felt myself craving something savoury too. I only actually like a couple of the soups-but my favourite is the chicken and mushroom. I add a pinch of curry powder to it and it tastes yummy!

So for me tetra, bar and mix a mousse!!! Every day.....
xxx

Curly, do you have a bar and a mousse on the same day? I don't really eat the bars, mainly becasue I don't want to actually put something in my mouth and chew in case I want more, but can you have both on the same day?

It's funny I'm moving to CD (from Lipotrim) because of the variety lol.
Why not try SS+ if you're craving savoury stuff?

You have to move to another plan. You sound like you are in danger of going off a bit. You still lose lots on ss+ or 810 but get your 1 savoury meal a day and will be more likely to stick with the plan. I was a big savory fan but found this enough to deal with the cravings. :)

Thanks everyone! Getting weighed tomorrow so I will ask about SS+. Feel like a bit of a failure because I have 'picked' this week, not sure about how much I will have lost :cry:

Trouble is, I'm not hungry! I'm just so bored of the same flavours. I'm starting to think that this is just going to be a tough diet but with great results at the end. Maybe this is just how it's going to be?? :wave_cry:

Curly, do you have a bar and a mousse on the same day? I don't really eat the bars, mainly becasue I don't want to actually put something in my mouth and chew in case I want more, but can you have both on the same day?

Hey Mia...
I do have a bar and mix a mousse every day.. I am sure you can.. well I know you can have 1 bar a day and I know you can have a mousse a day I hope you can.....

If a cdc is around can you confirm..... many thanks x

Back