Depression, over eating and SW

I look at clothes. The kind of clothes that I would wear if I was at my goal weight. Then I decide if the food will be worth it. Most of the time it isn't. :)
hope things aren't too bad. X

hope you are ok.xxxx

im the other way, i cant abide anything foody when im down. i just drink cups of tea.

maybe when you are craving and feeling blue, have a brew and a biccy, and some deep breaths and a cuddle is always helpful too.

xxx

Thanks guys. Cant wait for OH to get in from work for cuddles lol how sad. I've been coping well for a long time but woke in a dark cloud this morning, trying to figure out the cause and im coming up with nothing. So far so good i've managed to stay syn free without eating everything in sight. I just feel like Im at the edge and could go out and eat all round me.

ive suffered with depression for over 13 years now, medication controls it to some extent but i still have my really bad days, cook some slimming world comfort food, lots of mash or sausage sandwiches or a fry up if you do feel like chocolate or crisps ect, allow your self so many and stop at that, easier said than done i know, but depression and over eating is a continuous circle, you get depressed to you eat then your depressed because youve eaten so you eat again, try break the cycle xxxx

I had homemade chips and Beans and a pack of mini maltesers for dessert. Hopefully it'll pass soon. Thanks for all of your kind words and advice x

Hope it passes soon. Take care of yourself and if you need to talk you know where to come. :)

Back