Desperate Newcomer

vanda

plodding away
Hello one and all. Have been lurking for a few days, what a friendly bunch you seem. Have been giving myself a good talking to and am ready to start the great weight loss journey with you.

Have lost 5 stone with slimming world and have been faffing about for the last few months and have put on 1 stone. Have now joined weightwatchers but cant cope with the stress of someone weighing me so have decided to go it alone - apart from your help and support.

Sorry for the long rant cant sleep! This new technology seems to be a bit beyond me too (am turning into my mother:))

Am looking forward to getting to know you.

Vanda

Last edited:
Hi - great weight loss so far. Don't stress about the stone you put back on, you're still 4 stone down and it'll soon shift.
Do you prefer WW to SW? Me, I'm a convert from WW to SW and loving it.
Good luck with you weight loss journey.

hi and welcome to minimins hun
i tried ww five times and always ended up giving up lol
most i ever lost was 21lb
so now am on SW been doing it 6 months and am 2lb off my 3 stone award!
good luck hunny
xxxx

Welcome to Minimins Vanda :D:D:D

Lacey..x..:)

Welcome hun you will find plenty of support on here .Peeps doing all kinds of diets who can understand what you are going through .Hope your new route works for you great loss so far xx

Hi there! welcome to this great forum! I look forward to hearing about all your future weightloss successes!

Thanks for your replie. Although I lost loads with Slimming World did not learn to control my portions and carried on binging just this time on free foods. I think ww is going to help me to portion control (hopefully!)
I will start a diary on ww link when I can work out how to do it. Am working late this pm and early tomorrow so as soon as I have some time will catch up with you.
Many thanks

Hey welcome to minis.
I'm newish too, well done with your weighloss so far thats excellent, You can shift that last stone no problem!!
Good Luck!!

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Look forward to reading your diary over in the WW section. We're a very friendly bunch. Good luck on your weightloss journey :) xxx

Welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on WW and well done for your lost so far.

well done ya for losing 5 stone so far, ya are a pro at this, soon we will be coming to ya for advice!! Gud luck for the rest of your journey, take care

Back