Desperate to lose the last few lbs

rharbord

Hi, I've got about 7/8 lbs to lose and have got stuck...being motivated, lack of discipline and most of focus.

Stupid I know I've lost 2st should be able to sort out this last little bit but just can't quite do it.

I don't want to give up because I don't want to fail but some desperate for some support to push me over the last bit!

Anyone else struggling over that last hurdle?

Me!!!

Iv lost 2.5 stones and i just can't seem to get motivated to get to my goal at group which is 10.10... So 12lbs.... It was 8lbs but put on 4lbs! Iv been 100% this week so far tho but I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks time for 2 weeks all inclusive! Not good!

Also my own personal goal is to get down to 10 stone! So got loads more once I hit 10.10

What would get you motivated? Pair of jeans you want in a smaller size,holiday coming up etc! Well done on your loss so far,stay strong..you are almost there :0)

Thanks ladies.

I've got myself all stressed out about it and food is my friend (worse enemy) so I've turned there. I've got a mini hols and a wedding coming up in sept and oct so I've got those as my aims. 3/4lbs by sept and the rest by oct.

I refuse to have another Xmas or come to think of it any more days ruled by food! Just need to do it now and ignore the little voice saying 'eat it'!

Stay on top of things,I've got a quote borrowed from someone else.....

Just remember nothing tastes as good as looking good feels :0)

That's good that you have some upcoming events to aim for!

I would say holiday but it's 3 weeks away and I know im guna come back at least half stone heavier as I gain so so quick!

CLH_X3 said:
I would say holiday but it's 3 weeks away and I know im guna come back at least half stone heavier as I gain so so quick!

Are you going to do a mini goal for then? Yea that's the annoying thing about weight,easy to put on and hard to get off! Been there myself before.

I think 11stone by then .... I was 11.8 at last wi

8lbs in 3 weigh ins, 1st weigh in this Wednesday !

I am feeling much the same or I was? I managed to get 2stone off and I have put on about 9/10lbs of that since the beginning of the year. Had lots of things going on but what it really boiled down to was motivation. Food is my comforter and at times of need, I turned to food. Lol.
I'm back on it now and have been for nearly 3 weeks (did have a weekend off last weekend though. Lol) so I am hoping that my next WI on Friday is a good one, as it helps keep me motivated. Plus I've a holiday I would like to lose some weight for.

x

lisi said:
I am feeling much the same or I was? I managed to get 2stone off and I have put on about 9/10lbs of that since the beginning of the year. Had lots of things going on but what it really boiled down to was motivation. Food is my comforter and at times of need, I turned to food. Lol.
I'm back on it now and have been for nearly 3 weeks (did have a weekend off last weekend though. Lol) so I am hoping that my next WI on Friday is a good one, as it helps keep me motivated. Plus I've a holiday I would like to lose some weight for.

x

Good luck for wi on Friday,well done for getting back on it :0)

Well done everyone for getting back on it.

I tried today but failed amazingly, rather a bad day with the kids and getting drenched so yet again my comfort was food. Rubbish! Beating myself up about it now.

All ready for my start in the morning, food shopping and planning done. Dreading writing it all done, do you guys do that? Its the only way I can control myself.

Well off to a good start but it's only 10am. I say each hour I'm good it's an hour towards a day then a week etc.

Slow and steady..don't be hard on yourself either,maybe write down why you want to lose weight so you can use it to help you focus when you have a wobbly moment.

Am glad you feel a lot better today,that's great :0). I started WW on the 5th of march but for the last month or so I've been following the simply filling part instead of pp though I do have pp days sometimes.My start weight was 13.13.5 and last Friday I was 11.4.5,I would like to get to 10.7

Back