Desperate to see a loss...

OMG that's BRILLIANNNNNTTT!!!! Well done, you must be over the moon! You do realise I've now got 11 stone range envy BIG TIME!!!X

Hoping you can join me real soon Heather! I'm so used to being 12 stone something, on LifelineOnline, the SW site, I inputted my weight as 12st 12.5 instead of 11st 12.5 doh! X

Hoping you can join me real soon Heather! I'm so used to being 12 stone something, on LifelineOnline, the SW site, I inputted my weight as 12st 12.5 instead of 11st 12.5 doh! X

LOL! Well I started off at 15 st 12 lb, so maybe I should just be proud of how far I've come, but it's horrible feeling stuck in the same place!! 2.5lb to go and I'll be floating around in there with you!!X

LOL! Well I started off at 15 st 12 lb, so maybe I should just be proud of how far I've come, but it's horrible feeling stuck in the same place!! 2.5lb to go and I'll be floating around in there with you!!X

You've come so far Heather - you deserve to be really proud! In no time at all you'll be in the 11s - I'll keep a space warm for you till you get here!

big congrats xx :D

Thankyou kind ladies, I'm walking on air after that loss lol! X

You're on baby! Picked the best seat for you - it even has a view!

woo hoo, well done you xx

I can't thank you all enough for your kind support. You're all top! Just loving you all, (and I'm still chuffed about my loss :D). ZXXX

I can't thank you all enough for your kind support. You're all top! Just loving you all, (and I'm still chuffed about my loss :D). ZXXX

I just noticed your stats are close to mine. Except that I am not aiming as low as I should, I know! Partly due to being quite inactive, age, just given up smoking, just sprained my ankle etc. etc. blah blah blah :eek: You'll overtake me very soon, I bet!!!!!!!

I just noticed your stats are close to mine. Except that I am not aiming as low as I should, I know! Partly due to being quite inactive, age, just given up smoking, just sprained my ankle etc. etc. blah blah blah :eek: You'll overtake me very soon, I bet!!!!!!!

Yeah, we're very similar hun. Don't think you ought to aim lower tho - the thing is to stick at a weight you feel comfortable with. Good luck, and I hope you get there soon! ZXXX

Back