Desperately hanging in there!

fatpossum

Silver Member
I am having the most awful day .......... as I said in an earlier post I am on period # 3 in my 30 day cycle and I am feeling knackered and a bit weak.

I know from doing LL last year that coming up to a period on SS I would feel more tired but on LL I only had one period a month. Three in one month is quite a different matter!! :eek:

I considered adding another pack today to see if that might help but I am keen not to mess with my 3 a day schedule if at all possible.

I have only one more week of SS to go so I have my goal in sight and don't want to do anthing to mess it up.

Any suggetions? I feel like I need sugar????????!!!!!

Hiya,

If you only have another week id try and stick it out. that cant be nice at all one of the downsides of the diet. You dont need sugar its all in your head, you can hang on i know you can

becky x

maybe a coffee or a tea with a sweetner?
if all else fails dont feel too bad about having an extra pack- its much much better to have that if it will stop you having anything else!

you are so close and have done so well to nearly be a goal, just remember its not long now and think how good ul feel when you are able to say "I REACHED MY GOAL!"
good luck hun
xxx

Dont know all the rules about LL but are you allowed fruit or diet soft drinks or artificial sweetners?

Bren
X

You can make some stewed apples in the micro with diet sprite it's really yummy and like a dessert.

Have just had pack number 2 and half a bottle of coke zero - feel a bit better.

Usually I don't have pack number 2 until dinner time so I anticipate missing that later on ... but by then I can just slump on the sofa in my jim jams - right now I have to go to the supermarket.

I plan to walk there and back - hope I wont regret it - I do feel washed out.

Last year when I did LL I lost 11lbs in week 9!!!!! Even the LLC was gobsmacked - I am hoping that this level of suffering means that my body is feretting out those last pockets of fat!!!! and I will end up losing loads of weight as a result.

I am off to a ball at the end of July and plan to spend 'a bit' on my gown - so I very committed to getting there.

thats the spirit, your gonna look fab at the ball. 11lbs in week 9 wow thats nearly a stone i bet you were chuffed :)

I was mega-chuffed - I couldn't stop smiling.

Losing pounds is such a marvellous incentive.

I am hoping this bout of suffering pays off - soon!! :D

But, I am pleased to say that despite feeling like c*** I am not hungry - not hungry at all. I would like something nice to eat but that is more to do with wanting some proper food than needing to eat.

At the moment I am cooking a big lasagne for my family - all from scratch - it looks great, smells great and I am completely unfazed by it. Great thing ketosis!!! :D

come one hun you can do it its almost in your reach dont loose focus now were here supporting you! stay away from the sugar xxx

Back