Despondant please help

now i'm 30

:sigh:
Well I've contacted a CDC today to get info on the CD and to join the programme and achieve my target self in the near future.
Why am I feeling despondant?... Because she said I didn't need to loose weight or be on the CD.
This you may think sounds funny that I would moan about this and I should be lucky but having suffered from PCOS, thyroid disease and now being insulin resistant it has taken me 6 years of blood sweat and tears to lose 2 stone which gives me a BMI of 25 and I weigh 11 stone. My target is to be just under 10 stone and to be happy with how I look and feel but more importantly to reduce my very real risk of becoming diabetic along with other CV risks. I need some extra help and a boot up the backside to achieve this and having researched CD it seemed a great final push.
I'm really dissapointed the CDC did not really listen to me and just saw me as not needing help, what am I meant to do go away and put a stone on so I'm taken seriously? It has taken so much for me to reach this point and all I was hoping for was help and support to get me to my final goal.
Peed off, and I only joined this site yesterday :break_diet:

Hey there 30.....

fabulous work with the 2 stone....I understand how hard it is!!!

I think I must be about the same height as you...about 5ft 6? and I'm now 10st 8lbs. The CDC you contacted could have put you on to the 1000 plan - which is what I'm on. It involves 2 cambridge and some other bits and bobs, namely fruit and dinner. You wouldn't be allowed to do sole source because of your BMI, as you would probably be burning muscle.

Did she not mention this to you? very odd how she wouldn't want your custom....even if it was just 2 shakes each day you were using.

Are there any others in your area?

xx

Have you tried lighter life or Lipotrim - all pretty much the same - LighterLife is more expensive and I think you may need to have 3 stoone to loose so may not be an option.

My mum is doing lipotrim & is doing as good as me (I'm on LL) again not sure on the rules hopefully someone will be along soon to give you more info.

Hope it works out - I can totally understand your frustration.

x

Hiya Kate

Firstly your CDC was right in that you don't need to do sole source or 790 and hence be pleased that they are there to care for you and not just throw packs at you.

Why not give them another ring and see what "WITH

Thanks guys, guess I'm just so desperate to finally reach my goal. I find it extremely difficult to lose weight even on a low cal diet with my thyroid and insulin resistance problems. Was really counting on the SS part to really hit me hard. Why can i not do the 790 instead? I know how my body responds and I'm just so worried I will fail and that I will always be the same as I am now.

Back