Despondent 2nd Week....:(

Lizelard

i lost 6 the first week and have lost 2 &1/2 in the second week...i know i should be happy but i thought it would be more and haven't put a foot wrong!! i feel thinner but need it to show on the scales to feel good.....has this happenend to anyone else?......................Rant over normal service will be resumed..thanks for listening..xx

xxxx Thank you xxx u read peoples journeys and u expect the same,silly girl Liz!! i keep telling myself if i'd lost 4 last week and 4 this i would be happy..just needed to get it off my chest knew folks on here would chivvie me along the TOTM is looming so maybe that has something to do with it!!! you lucky girl not long to your Holiday 78 days 1880hours till mine xxx

if your like me counting wishing away the working hours x

I always want more too - especially when i watch my DHs progress:(

But if you hang in there, it does just keep coming off....and suddenly you are lighter;)

I'll just keep quiet then, but, Lize, after the first couple of weeks of big losses, i went to 2lbs a week most weeks love. I think that's sustainable loss myself

My dietician said to me, 'all the diets you have done to try and lose weight fast....are you and slimmer now'

I sat in front of him the heaviest I have ever been!

So, if I had stuck to a diet and just been happy with 1-2lbs, I would have been at goal years ago.

Obviously we all love to see big losses. But like Jim says, 2lb is sustainable :)

well folks at mondaysweigh in i have to say i was a little low.......but the TOTM arrived and i got weighed today and my weight loss now 11lb so i feel much happier so to all you folks feeling the same way i did on Monday keep going...xxx

Thats fabulous! :) I am glad you are back to feeling great! :)

Well done Lize :)

Yippee! Well done Lize
:553:

Thank you u beautiful people !! xx

Back