Desserts!!

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
Hi all!
Happy Thursday, hope everyone is having a 100% on plan day, and good luck for everyone who is (like me) weighing in tonight!!

I've been invited out for dinner tonight, friend is cooking - 'something healthy' - so will account for syns.

However, just got a text asking me to take a dessert! I'm at work so will be buying rather than making anything, probably nip in to M&S or Sainsbury's on my way home/way to get weighed! Luckily I'll be going right after slimming world do will be motivated and strong (fingers crossed) to avoid bread and any otter temptations that are bound to occur!

All advice is greatly appreciated!!

Elaine xx

M&S meringue nests are the best!
Take those with some FF fromage frais or greek yoghurt and some lovely fruits and make a low syn eton mess.

They also do tubs of mini meringues.
The large ones are 2.5 or 3 syns.

well i went to M&S xmas time and bought in a box 15miniature melt in the middle puddings(they were about £5 though). Found out theyre only 1syn each, and great with squirty cream especially if you have a really sweet tooth and love chocolate.

Seems expensive but £5 for 15melt in the middle gorgeous deserts. I would buy these over and over again. you can freeze them and take one out at a time. Well worth the money i would say

jack_83 x

Thanks guys!
I ended up just having fruit (hello syn save!)

The melt in the middle puddings sound amazing, I could have been having ten and a half of those for my lunch at work every day instead of a 'healthy' tin of soup. Grr!!

xx

Back