Destination Target Weight!

mrsmayblossom

Hi everyone. Im new here. I started following the slimming world plan on Saturday 30th April. I'm not going to classes at the moment, just using the books. My main thing is that I have tried slimming world and weight watchers a few times over the years (I'm 31) and have generally lost around 30 pounds each time but I have NEVER seen it through to my ideal target weight. So, this is the first time I will do that! Fingers crossed. I have registered to do a couple of 10k runs over the next 3 months which I hope will keep the 'body magic' part of it going. I hope to lose 65 pounds. I don't mind if it takes me a while, I just want to see it through to the end. My husband is joining in with me and he wants to lose about 35 pounds. Here goes...:)

Welcome mrsmayblossom:welcome2: I like your username:D

Good luck to both yourself and your husband with Slimming World.

You did very well before losing 30 pounds and I am sure with the help of the Slimming World forum here you will reach your target of 65 pounds.

We have loads of members who are at target and maintaining and who are more than willing to share their experience and tips.

Very impressed you are going to run 10k as well as entering into a couple of races within the next 3 months!:happy096:

Thanks, mini!
I always seem to fall by the wayside but am determined to stick to it! I know the support on this site is going to be invaluable. 3 days in, sticking to the plan exactly and feeling better already - no guilt because of eating unhealthy foods!

Hi and welcome. Good luck to you both. Have you thought about starting a diary thread in the SW section for support.

Irene xx

Hi Irene,
Yep Ive started one with the same title as this one. I really like this site as people are so supportive! Am enjoying my first week on the diet x

Hi MrsMayBlossom!!!!

I know we've spoken before but wanted to officially say hi and welcome!! i'm new too, and (as you know) in the same boat, always losing some, but not all!!!

Good luck on yuor journey - will keep checking back to see how you're doing!!

Love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi mrs burgundy!
Thanks for your message. Everyone is so helpful here :) I really feel like I am going to get there this time :) target weight here we come x

Back