1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Determinators daily scoffings :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by determinator, 23 September 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , I am gonna start a food diary to keep track of my diet and let someone else tell me what I am doing wrong !!
    I have been on the cambridge diet ( lost 7 stone so far ) and am haviing an operation to have my gallbladder removed in 2 weeks so have ot come off CD for 6 weeks .. so I am back to good old SW to keep me on track , hopefully to maintain ( after the initial 4-5 lb carb gain ) and maybe even loose a little if possible :)
    So day 1 .. I didnt have loads of SW friends stuff in , and have done a tesco online shop to come in the morning , but started today ... start as I mean to go on ....

Breakfast - 42 g crunchy bran ( HEB B) and 1 muller light

snack - 1 pear

Lunch - ommlette with 3 eggs , mushrooms , courgette , peppers and beans , splash of milk

Snack - 1 Mr Kipling Apple pie -- about 13 syns ?

Tea - Amazing SW free Chilli from EE recipe book , ( I have loads of my batch cookign from last stint on SW in freezer :) with brown rice and 2 laughing cow light traingles
    Activia fat free cherry yog :)

thats it so far ... may have another pear soon then bed :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

Right started properly yesterday so here we go -

Brekkie - 28g coco pops and splash of skimmed milk ( 5.5 syns)

lunch - jacket potato with beans and low fat cheese ( HEX A)

snack - 2 alpen light (1 HEX B) , mugshot , activia fat free yog

tea - brown pasta and chicken sofrita ( chicken HEX B) with a little low fat cheese

Snack - Choclate chip jumbo snack a jack (mmmm 3 syns)
  4. determinator

determinator Banned

Day 2 - thursday Red day

Brekkie- 28g coco pops ( 5.5 syns) with splash of milk

Lunch - lean grilled bacon on 2 small brown rolls ( 2x HEX B) with 2 laughing cow lights ( 1/2 HEX A) and sliced cherry toms ( mmmmmmmmm)

snack - 1 small slice of choc cake -( hoping about 10 syns )

tea - Pork loin steaks grilled with apple sauce ( home made straight off my apple tree :) and sprinkling of low fat cheese on top , Butternut squash chips ( OMG these are lush :) and roasted mushrooms , peppers and cougette .... this was the nicest meal I have had for ages , was gorgeous :)

snacks - strawberries with WW strawberry tart yog, apple ,

today (friday ) we have friends coming over for a curry .. I am making them a lloyd grossman tikka masala ( one of my faves ) but am going to make myself a curry out of the curry recipe SW book .. hope its nice :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.