Determined man on Lipotrim - countdown to wedding!

Deflating u are doing so well - I feel my main aim on this journey is to re- educate myself about food - the first few times I fell off the diet I had a total meltdown - binging and eating crap - the last time tho I made some better choices ... And I even left half the food behind! I know I can't live forever without food - I am making this diet work for me - I am making progress at my own pace cause I am not in a race against anyone else! Yes I want results fast enough but more than that I want to work towards having a healthier relationship with food - I am learning how those cravings pass and how I don't need to eat everything just cause I think about it lol - 2m I am on a staff nite out - I want to stay in ketosis and that can be done thru sensible choices! I am not going to beat myself up because I love being social and I believe in my ability to continue each day at a time - this forum helps so much - so no matter what happens let's all support one another because we are all in a very similar boat! Keep the chin up, keep the faith, believe - we can do this!!

Hey mate! Hope all going good. Stick at it, you can do this. Don't beat yourself up over any blips - that's your mind trying to trick you into giving up and we can always overcome what's in our minds!

Good luck ;)

Back