Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

hiya, maybe this entirely defeats the purpose of being on a particular plan- but would there be any point in whacking your daily food into an App to see the calories, fat, etc etc breakdown? it might reveal something?

hiya, maybe this entirely defeats the purpose of being on a particular plan- but would there be any point in whacking your daily food into an App to see the calories, fat, etc etc breakdown? it might reveal something?

It'd probably be high calories low fat - would be interesting, but sw is based on something different apparently!! Who knows what thou something to do with satisfying foods making you eat less. i will give it til 2 weeks after I finish 30 day shred and if not much progress I will be back to good old counting cals.

Today's info:

Dentist this am so no food in advance to ensure gnashers were sparkling! Usual 1 minute annual appointment costing £30!! This meant a 3km walk.
Brekkie: rasps, strawbs & grapes with asda f f Greek yog.
Walked to town to get lunch: jacket with beans and salad. Followed with nectarine. Foolishly bought a 6 pack of hand weights in town that I had o lug back to work (logic not my strong point!) 2 km walk
Dinner will be half pack asda veggie meatballs with chopped toms, passata, peppers, courgette, mushrooms followed by day late slimming world Canadian style pancakes!
175 ml whole milk (a). So far no bs so will probably have cheese. Need to check this is ok though. No syns yet either but likely to melt a curly wurly on my pancakes or have some syrup.

...and that's that

Sorry ploughed on without putting syns down for dinner - meatballs are 1.5 for half a pack!

I think I'm smaller so it must be doing something. I will measure tomorrow & remeasure every 5 days in doing the shred. 15 inches is fantastic!! Wow. Did you find the weight came off better when you stopped but had gained that muscle?

Yeh the month after my months shred I lost really well - cant guarantee it was the shred but seemed a bit of a coincidence!! Keep thinking about doing it again but just not got round to it....

Today's info:

Dentist this am so no food in advance to ensure gnashers were sparkling! Usual 1 minute annual appointment costing £30!! This meant a 3km walk.
Brekkie: rasps, strawbs & grapes with asda f f Greek yog.
Walked to town to get lunch: jacket with beans and salad. Followed with nectarine. Foolishly bought a 6 pack of hand weights in town that I had o lug back to work (logic not my strong point!) 2 km walk
Dinner will be half pack asda veggie meatballs with chopped toms, passata, peppers, courgette, mushrooms followed by day late slimming world Canadian style pancakes!
175 ml whole milk (a). So far no bs so will probably have cheese. Need to check this is ok though. No syns yet either but likely to melt a curly wurly on my pancakes or have some syrup.

...and that's that

Ok final update-did day5 level 2 of 30 ds. had 30g parmesan for 1b but for the first time ever i missed a b choice but not having it now for the sake of it!!! 2 tbsps Nutella with my 'pancakes' and a banana. (8 syns). Throughout the day have drunk lots of water.

Total syns- 9.5

Yeh the month after my months shred I lost really well - cant guarantee it was the shred but seemed a bit of a coincidence!! Keep thinking about doing it again but just not got round to it....

Here's hoping - lots of people seem to say they sts while shredding and lose a lot afterwards

I think I'm smaller so it must be doing something. I will measure tomorrow & remeasure every 5 days in doing the shred. 15 inches is fantastic!! Wow. Did you find the weight came off better when you stopped but had gained that muscle?

Yep, during the shred I didn't lose a thing, the month after was a bit of a bumper weight loss month, and that's the only thing different! (But is never be sure with my body haha!!) x

Diary for Thursday - bit samey but time limited today...

Brekkie: rasps, strawbs, nectarine & asda 0% fat free Greek yog
Snack: grapes, 4 bear yoyos (1b)
Lunch: jacket with baked beans & salad. 2 ww fat free yogs
Snack: 1 mini chupa chup (1)
Dinner: leftovers from last night bulked up: half pack asda veggie meatballs (1.5), mushs, pepper, red onion, chopped toms, passata, basil, garlic, oregano. 30g Parmesan (1b). Quark with 3 tsps lemon curd ( tiptree - yummy) (3)
Other: lots of water, nsa squash, coffee with 175 whole milk (1a)
Exercise: 3.5 km walked, level 2 day 6 30 ds

I will look out for them thanks.

Weeks nor been too bad. Busy as always. Just done a tap dancing class!

Think I may finally have got my head in the right place! But think WI tomorrow will not be too good. Have not been counting all my syns.

Ah well at least you're prepared but you may be surprised.

Bored doing diary already but will press on to show my food etc in case I'm doing something wrong.

Brekkie- 2 pces 400g wmeal & 2 tsps jam (1b & 1 syn). Apple
Lunch- 2 cauldron lincs saus with 1 tbsp ketchup & 2 slices wmeal bread 400g loaf (2syns, 1 b). 2 carrots
Snack: 2 cauldron saus (1 syn). Strawbs. Orange.
Dinner. Jacket with Heinz chilli bens with added onion and peppers. Fruit salad with asda fat free Greek yog.
Extra: bottle Ribena light. Bottle water. 2 coffees with 175 ml milk (1a). 2 glasses water (so far).
Will have a couple more syns maybe a fudge (5)
Exercise: day 7 30 ds. 2 km walk

Off to parents tonight and ill be taking food with me & making sensible choices for chinese tomorrow night. Hope to update while away. Have happy & healthy weekends - and lots of fun. Hooray weeeeeeeeeeeekend!

Back