Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

I am only too aware of the 'other' me that comes out when I drink too much - I can be very self destructive hence one of the reasons I don't drink much anymore. I'm not a Jekyll and Hyde character I'm not violent or challenging I just get sad and upset and its a very quick spiral of getting silly ideas etc...I'm sure you know what I mean xxx

This week is going to be brilliant! I'm aiming for a respectable 2lbs that will give me my first half stone award and I'll be chuffed to buttons with that.

You should get at least 2 this week chuck :) xxx

:)

Lets hope so! I'm so laid back after a few glasses of vino but the next day feel soooo guilty. If I drink rarely I feel less guilty when I do let my hair down. Oh it's all so complicated!

WI tomorrow & I'm nervous. I have been 1 lb off all week but not the 1.5 I need and typically feel like a beach ball today. Tonight I'm doing...nada, nothing, niente! I'm having a rest exercise day. I'm already home from work (had to meet tree surgeon) and have my snuggly gear mmmmm nice.

No idea on tea - air probably!

Well I've just had a massive quorn curry and now I'm laying in the bath wondering why I can never run the bath high enough to wash over my stomach - so understand the beach ball feel only too well.

I've got everything crossed for you my lovely M for tomorrow I KNOW you'll have a loss - just wished for the sake of oomph it would be a couple of pounds, that would put a spring in your step! :)

The guilt with drink, I TOTALLY understand where you're at with that, can't go into detail but I get you xxxxxx

Got everything crossed for you!!....shall be stalking your diary first thing so don't leave me in suspenders lol xxxxxxxx

Every digit crossed for you :)

Thanks lise and micci.

Woke up REALLY nervous - honestly talk about ham it up and ...... I DID IT!!!!! 1.5 off. 13-13. At last that's 1 stone off and I'm in the 13s! Woooohooooooo!!!!! Yeeeeeeeehiiiiiiii!!! I had visions of it being more and either 1- delaying WI til tomorrow as am pmt bloater or 2- getting emotional and throwing loo rolls, lillets and pieces of soap around my teeny bathroom but no need! Due to the early start ( London bound unfortunately) dunc was here which made it more of an event. He's lost 10.5 himself. So my average is 1.5 a week and although I ***** and moan that's not bad. No gains or sts so that's ok too. It means I can't step outside the diet but that's a good thing!!

Right must get ready. Got to travel 4 hour round trip to discuss policies I've written ugh duuuuuulllllll!!! Tomorrow I am back in London attending a stress mgmt course ( got to do a 15 minute talk - Lisa you want to pop down & do it for me with your training it'd be a breeze!!)

So today is a very good day. I'm one stone lighter and well on my way. 3-4 left but I don't feel daunted - I know I can do it!

Thank you all diary followers for your loveliness and support. Hope your Tuesday is as good as mine.

Mxxxx

Oh! My lovely M :) :) :) that's brilliant!!!!!! I'm sooooo chuffed for you - there's no feeling like it, you're probably feeling like I did last Friday :).

Have a good day in London - keep floating on that air and everything will be a breeze..

:) X :) X :) X !!!WELL DONE!!! X :) X :) X :)

Oh well done you, it seems to one continual progression down now. Great news. And no dithering around the dropping into the next lot of figures, I faff around there so much I've found it best to swap my scales over to stones if I'm doing it in pounds, or the other way over until I'm past the swap point. I'm hoping to be on the 15st border tomorrow. Off to walk for a couple of miles now to pick up a parcel that came when I was out, that should help tomorrow. And be a good thing generally.

I have just noticed, ten more posts and my secret life will be open to you, I'd better go and start deleting the things I said about you ;)

:girlpower:

:party0019:

Way to Go!:party0049::wee::wow::woohoo:

It is all worth while when you feel like you do today. Remember this feeling and every time you feel its not going according to plan, take a step back and remember how you felt after the WI today!

Thanks so much - love the little critters! Yes we too easily let the negative override the positive and I've got to get used to looking on the lovely side xx

En route back to colch now. Eating m&s veggie sushi (1 syn). Had 2 frylighted eggs on 2 wmeal 400gr slices with Tom ketchup & mustard (1.5)(b). Fir brekkie. Went out for lunch with boss & had mullerlight and banana!!

Am going big on water today.

Exciting news is that I got a cheap tv on eBay so I can plug in my bird box number 2. Box 1 is used as a roosting box every year but box 2 has had 2 families in but no camera ... Until now! If I can and we get a brood I will put some pics up.

Youtube stars in the making? What species use your boxes? Funny, I was thinking about birds recently . I'd like to support them but don't want to encourage birds into our garden as we have ten cats. Any advice for people who love both cats and birds? It did occur to me I could feed them in the fronf garden, the cats only go in the back.

Youtube stars in the making? What species use your boxes? Funny, I was thinking about birds recently . I'd like to support them but don't want to encourage birds into our garden as we have ten cats. Any advice for people who love both cats and birds? It did occur to me I could feed them in the fronf garden, the cats only go in the back.

You'd probably be ok with a bird table. It's tricky with so many cats. If it was a couple I'd say don't worry but that many could be dangerous. You could have a window feeder high up or even hang a feeder from side of house high up. Front sounds like a good idea.

Always blue tits so far use the boxes. Soooo tiny!

I don't have bird feeders as such but we have high sash windows upstairs so I have window boxes and I noticed the birds would sit in the window boxes - I don't want to encourage them to be honest because they don't have very good brakes when it comes to flying towards windows and my cats go mental knocking everything flying trying to get to the window at them - so we me, the bird(s) and cats all end up having mini spazz attacks at each other lol. I love all creatures but where I live is highly populated with cats so couldn't bear to have a feeding table for the little birdies because I would never forgive myself if one of the neighbours cats got hold of any of them. I'm doing my bit by keeping my cats in :) I would LOVE to see the birdie cam piccies though ! xxxxxxx

I'll stick with the front garden then, get my young people to have a session clearing it up and we could have a feeding station there, I do understand it has to be kept stocked once you start. Thank you Lisa for the point about brakes and windows, I was amused by the idea of all the angst around the birds, cats and you.

Blue tits are lovely, can I see the cam pics too if you ever put them on line?

I will definitely put up some pics if I can. They're all from above so until I get some chicks there is just a ball of fluff to see. D set up the camera and tv just a few mins ago and no nesting material yet but no rooster either and that's good as they don't breed where they roost.

Dinner will be asda meat free balls with chopped toms, onions, mushs, peppers, passata, garlic, basil and oregano. Might even have spaghetti as a treat! Think I will have a curly wurly as my syns.

Walked a bit today - from office to Liverpool street. 2.5 kms. Lovely weather and butterflies have been seen so I will be starting my 2013 butterfly target - 25 this year!! Got to 23 last year but weather was awful so fingers crossed for some warm weather. Spoilt for choice how to spend my evening. Itfc playing so radio on, cricket test starts (love my cricket used to play at uni) and 2 of only 4 tv things (apart from sport) I love are on - the following and elementary. Oh it's all go! Friend visiting tomorrow at 8 so had to clean up a bit.

Sleepy after London - I swear that place drains the life out of you!! Train at 7.38 tomorrow ahhhhhim not usually awake til after that!

Have a great evening x

Is that 25 species? Gosh, that seems a lot without cheating and going to a butterfly house. My daughter seems enthusiastic about a bird table in the front, every one does really, but she said it's a good way to feede the foxes too. Maybe they would eat the bird food if desparate, but surely they wouldn't hand around there to catch birds once all the relevant wild life has learnt it is there. Mind you, some of their ancestors have been pretty bold, I once got woken by one mouthing/biting my foot and some used to come in the house quite a lot.

Back