Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

Phewwwweeee! I am bushed. Up at 6.15. That's 2 days I've got up at an hour with a 6 in. Now that may not seem terrible but I don't sleep early - usually after 12 so couple that up with 2 days travel to London plus a late stint in the office and you have one sleepy Mitch. Add onto that I have organised for a friend to come over tonight for an sw meal but not til 8 as forgot I was in London and planned to be energised by Zumba at the gym - & I'm going to struggle bigtime. Pmt too (due fri) which makes me want to just sleep where I sit and I'm going to be one big fluffy ball of fun tonight haha! Nice to see someone different though.

Had my stress management pilot today and so I took my lunch all the way to london with me! It was a weird old combo.

Breakfast: fruit and 2% total with 1 tsp honey (2)
Lunch: spaghetti with 1 tsp olive oil (b) with rocket
3 veggie sausages. Fruit.
Snacks: 2 alpen light (b), banana.
Milk in 2 coffees (a)
Tonight I am wheeling out meatball extravaganza of last night! Lucky friend eh?! Only way I could offer food was to make it in advance as had no idea when I'd make it home.

Need to up the syns but not sure on what yet. I'm hungry for the first time in ages.

It was terrible not being able to log in here today. I tried lots on the train but the app went wrong & then 3G kept dropping out just when I had logged in. I learned today of a genuine phobia called no mo phobia which is a fear of not having your mobile with you(?!). I think I've got nominimin phobia!

Better scoot and warm up dinner.

Have an sw friendly evening love mxxxx

Hello busy lady, I just get tired reading about everyone's activities :) As I have got older, I get the tiredness and the chocolate craving all at the same time during pmt..imagine being too tired to eat the chocolate that you crave??? ;)

Have a nice evening x

Hello busy lady, I just get tired reading about everyone's activities :) As I have got older, I get the tiredness and the chocolate craving all at the same time during pmt..imagine being too tired to eat the chocolate that you crave??? ;)

Have a nice evening x

Well actually that's the perfect pmt for a diet!! I have spent ages writing my diary for today - twice - to find it won't send so crux of it is I'm in a very good mood, love the rain, did c25k, visited my head dr, worked doing boring HR stuff & now and relaxing watching golf & lurking about on here. Just feel so excited about nothing in particular- weird but nice! Hope all you lovelies are happy today xx

Nice to hear things are going well for you.

Glad you are having a good week, hope the feel good feeling carries on for you!

My week has been good, WI this morning and lost 2lb, :D

Hoping for another good week next week 3lb would be good to get into the 12's and get my half stone award, but don't want to push things too hard, as that is when it all starts to go pear shaped for me. So thing I will just try for 2lb.

Glad you are having a good week, hope the feel good feeling carries on for you!

My week has been good, WI this morning and lost 2lb, :D

Hoping for another good week next week 3lb would be good to get into the 12's and get my half stone award, but don't want to push things too hard, as that is when it all starts to go pear shaped for me. So thing I will just try for 2lb.

Great loss. 2lb for me is massivo loss so aiming for that is probably sensible & if you get 3 that's a bonus. . I lie in bed working out my weight for next four weeks 'mmmm 3 lbs, 2.5 lbs, 1.5 lbs, 3 lbs' etc when I know that the reality is 1, 1.5, 1.5, 0.5!! I've sorted accepted it now (sort of)!!

Aloha my lovelies. Just back from a leaving do after work. Mineral water (sparkling for excitement), 2 diet cokes. Good chat but got freezing standing chatting in car park. Soooooo cold. Back home warming up with lovely wine. YES wine woohoo how exciting, my almost forgotten friend! I will stay in my syns though.

Dinner very late. Asda meat free chilli from packet just bubbling.

Yesterday in bed I realised something terrible - I'd had three hexbs- uhoh start mini panic! I decided not to take from syns but to have just one today so that's what I've done.

Brekkie: crumbled weetabix (b) with 0% total and fruit salad, 1 tsp honey (1)
Lunch: pasta salad with 2 boiled eggs and chilli sauce from best Sanger shop ever. (2)
Snack: 1 ww yog, banana
Milk in coffee/ tea (a)

Not sure this will be a great loss week. Red devil turned up today but I will try to defeat him with my glasses of water and exercise!!

Anyone tell me which coffee shops do s-f syrup and which syrup flavours?

X

Starbucks do sugar free hazelnut and vanilla syrup they are amazing!! I have my weekly Americano black with a shot of each in it and its gorgeous! It's funny you should be asking this because Tony is just in amazon looking up sugar free syrups. You could always get a small jar of Douwe Egberts flavoured coffee for £2.98 they have caramel (which I've just finished) vanilla and also hazelnut - I've just bought the hazelnut one, they're very much worth it. Asda defo stock them so all other major supermarkets should too xxxx

:)

Starbucks do sugar free hazelnut and vanilla syrup they are amazing!! I have my weekly Americano black with a shot of each in it and its gorgeous! It's funny you should be asking this because Tony is just in amazon looking up sugar free syrups. You could always get a small jar of Douwe Egberts flavoured coffee for £2.98 they have caramel (which I've just finished) vanilla and also hazelnut - I've just bought the hazelnut one, they're very much worth it. Asda defo stock them so all other major supermarkets should too xxxx

Well it'll be Starbucks tomorrow then when I go to town and I will defo get the douwe egberts. Tomorrow I buy my 1 stone treat. Was to be smellies but need earrings for my plentiful earringholes more as I lose them all down the gaps in my floorboards!

misread your brekkie as curried weetabix ... and wondered. enjoy your night and the starbucks and earings self indulgances. Know what you mean about losing earings! I only ever get cheap ones and consider them temporary.

misread your brekkie as curried weetabix ... and wondered. enjoy your night and the starbucks and earings self indulgances. Know what you mean about losing earings! I only ever get cheap ones and consider them temporary.

As much as I like a bit of spice curried weetabix is a bit much even for me!

In and out of town quite quickly. Have been invited to a competitor company for a chat about a job next week (not enough £s to interest me too much at the moment but worth putti g myself out there) so was looking for a suit but in the end I bought 2 dresses from debenhams. I think with a cardy for just a chat that will be smart enough. The good news is... They are 16s ! I tried a suit - 18 skirt - way too big. I was so shocked & very pleased. Trousers would still be 18 at least due to my big thighs and bum.

Asda then for chickpea Dahl to make the loaf and then waitrose for all the other bits. Now in b&q car park waiting for hubby. Kitchen nearly finished - cannot wait. House has been in disarray for so long.

So home soon to eat my first food of the day (oops). Had 1 coffee and 500 ml water. I was weakened last night and had 3 glasses of wine. All measured and very much enjoyed but had 21 syns yeSterday so will be limiting myself for the rest of the week to balance it out.

Footie soon and think may doze while listening. Have a great Saturday everyone.

As much as I like a bit of spice curried weetabix is a bit much even for me!

In and out of town quite quickly. Have been invited to a competitor company for a chat about a job next week (not enough £s to interest me too much at the moment but worth putti g myself out there) so was looking for a suit but in the end I bought 2 dresses from debenhams. I think with a cardy for just a chat that will be smart enough. The good news is... They are 16s ! I tried a suit - 18 skirt - way too big. I was so shocked & very pleased. Trousers would still be 18 at least due to my big thighs and bum.

Asda then for chickpea Dahl to make the loaf and then waitrose for all the other bits. Now in b&q car park waiting for hubby. Kitchen nearly finished - cannot wait. House has been in disarray for so long.

So home soon to eat my first food of the day (oops). Had 1 coffee and 500 ml water. I was weakened last night and had 3 glasses of wine. All measured and very much enjoyed but had 21 syns yeSterday so will be limiting myself for the rest of the week to balance it out.

Footie soon and think may doze while listening. Have a great Saturday everyone.

YAAAY!!! For the size 16's that must've been a mega feeling :) I'm bigger on the bottom than I am on the top nearly by 2 dress sizes so can't wear dresses very well without it being too tight at the bottom and far too big at the top - hour glass shape is not even in it..I'm a very odd shape....but I bet you're gonna look lovely all the same.

We had the rest of our chick pea Dahl loaf for lunch and it was even nicer! Hope you enjoy it - I'm going to make it again in the week but I'm going to add lentils and grated cheese and make into patties and bake in the oven see how they fare as veggie burgers :)

I bet your kitchen looks stunning - you should of done before and after pics - my kitchen is very small more like a galley kitchen but we've made it very quirky with all 1950's type memorabilia - pans from the ceiling walls in a baby blue and cupcake pictures and old jars etc.

I had a bit of a phat head this morning after drinking a few more brandies than intended - but that's put paid to me drinking anything else now until at least next weekend...as long as you enjoyed what you had then it was syns well spent

I'm home alone because Tony as gone into town with Sally and Sam and I wasn't allowed to go because its Mother's Day stuff they're doing lol. So I'm sitting here listening to radio 2 and drinking hazelnut coffee think I may nod off too ;)

Hope you have a lovely Saturday matey xxxxx

Brilliant news with the size 16 dresses, good to go for chats about jobs. You become so much more desireable if you aren't all that interested in what they have to offer, perhaps the'll like you so much they will try and tempt you with more ££££. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Great news on the size 16! Go you! How are you getting on with the C25K, I gave up ages ago after being so busy at work and just wanting to get in bed as soon as I got home. Must restart it! xx

Great news on the size 16! Go you! How are you getting on with the C25K, I gave up ages ago after being so busy at work and just wanting to get in bed as soon as I got home. Must restart it! xx

I did week 1 & 2 but I struggled with week 2. I have always had a problem with running & more than a minute is a problem! I did once get up to 10 mins in the gym but built that up over months. I wanted to try week 1 again to see whether it was easier after the shred and it was. Dunc said I moaned less! Cheeky s@d. May post a pic of the dress if I feel brave!

Happy mothers day to all you mothers! Only a mini update to pass on some minor diet excitement. Put on the 'sensible' trousers that I bought or my field studies trip to Wales in August. Then they were very snug and now they spare so baggy I'm not sure I can wear them!! How did that happen!? Find it so weird fat just disappears. Glad as feeling a bit flat today so need a boost. Not enough kip this weekend. Meant to be gardening on the community garden on the park opposite my house ( we created it working with the ok of the council so the park wasn't just a big expanse of green and to encourage wildlife and the council are now changing the whole park to make it really interesting - including a cafe!) but think the snowy cold weather will put paid to that so will pop to see my mum before she hot tails it to Surrey and then do some house tarting up with maybe a stroll thrown in. Snuggly day is called for I think. Byeeeeeee

Just a quickie before bed (!). Hope yours days have been good but flicking through diaries this weekend it has been hard for a lot of people. My discipline is cracking. Still within weekly syns but finding it harder. Want it sooooo badly so need to strengthen my resistance. I'm going to do a food diary every day & measure a choice milk again. Just need to tighten up a bit & focus.

My 2nd bird camera has a guest- a great tit. So pleased. Knew there had been a visitor yesterday as the box was no longer spic and span & tadah, there was the culprit snuggling down out of the snowflakes. Lets hope he finds himself a lady friend and they get busy!

Dinner was the chilli & butternut squash risotto from comfort foods book made by d. Yum. Then quark with 2 tbsp Nutella & banana.

Am pleased with my chair - just crocheting the cover - sneak peak attached. Will take photo of finished item when done. Golf then dexter then bed before 11.30 for once. I'm one sleepy dieter thanks to jillian michaels and her fat burning workout.

Enjoy your evenings x

image-3240519171.jpg

Back