Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

I'm keeping it short because things are very tedious as I'm writing an essay on biofuel and am struggling bigtime (totally yawnimous). Chilly, tired and Anxious - great combo! Weight not looking good at all. What would happen if I lost it like I used to?! I dread to think. Honestly. All bran milk (a and b), coffee (a), grapes, banana, 2 400g hovis, eggs, ketchup (1), 2 l mc free sausages. Sooooooo desperate to eat. Chomp chomp chomp!!

But you've changed your habits. This is the new Michelle! Getting ready for her bikini summer. One pesky essay later and you will be soooooo glad you didn't deal with it the old way.

Fantastic feeling when people notice the changes! Funny isn't it..the same people never said to me..ooh, you are putting on lots of weight!...maybe in my case, they are just being tactful? hee hee..compliments are always welcome though :)

I'm looking forward to not covering up whatever outfit I wear..with a cardi! ha ha..and possibly wearing more bright colours..weight loss so far has built my confidence a little..but not enough yet! ;)

Have a great day x

Fantastic feeling when people notice the changes! Funny isn't it..the same people never said to me..ooh, you are putting on lots of weight!...maybe in my case, they are just being tactful? hee hee..compliments are always welcome though :)

I'm looking forward to not covering up whatever outfit I wear..with a cardi! ha ha..and possibly wearing more bright colours..weight loss so far has built my confidence a little..but not enough yet! ;)

Have a great day x

Well from what I hear on your diary you are already wearing PVC trousers and thigh high boots!!! Haha. No it takes ages to realise its ok not to cover up all the time. In fact it makes us all look bigger but it's just getting more confident bit by bit and that takes time.

Food ok today but I know I have gained and today I feel like a balloon. Pmt is deadly this month which is unusual for me - all very inconvenient! I'm resigned now really about wi tomorrow - No miraculous last minute coming up trumps this week I'm afraid. Booooo!! Still had 2 meals out and nice wine at the weekend - this week coming hard too as meal out Friday and then ds birthday Sunday and will be out for that too. Oh well I will keep trying even though its going to be tough to even sts.

Got to study tonight but arranged for a friend to come over and can't really get out of it so got to try to subtly make it a very short visit!

Early tea of air with an oxygen chaser

Well my lovelies I'm afraid it's my first gain - 1.75 on. Not so bad but not so good. Strangely I needed it. I've been losing that focus for the last few weeks and this just shows me that I HAVE to knuckle down. 2 meals, wine on a 3rd day, little unmeasured milk here, dressing there, a scoop of Nutella, a couple of sweets - not horrendous but all adding up. When you put in the mix writing an essay ( no exercise and lots of sitting), overdue totm then it's pretty inevitable! I don't feel bad about it. I'm disappointed I have to relose weight but this is how it will be in the real eating world! I have 2 meals this week too so next week may not be pretty either but I'm going to try my hardest and after the bank holiday and when this assignment is in I'm pushing on in a more focused way - more exercise, more planning etc. lots coming up that will make it tricky 3 nights in Cornwall, 3 nights on ship, week long holiday but in between times I need to not resign myself to a gain but work towards a loss or sts.

So, first day trying to refind my focus!

Scrambled eggs and beans on toast.
Quorn roast fillets (.5), rocket, toms, cuce, jalapeños, olives (1), dressing (2), tai fun tofu blocks (2)
Bolognese with asda mince
Yog with apple and grapes
Banana

Have a happy Tuesday people xx

We all have bad weeks and you have already planned how you are going to turn it around so I have every faith in you. Life happens so you gotta roll with it. Good luck with the essay xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We all have bad weeks and you have already planned how you are going to turn it around so I have every faith in you. Life happens so you gotta roll with it. Good luck with the essay xx

Thanks I need it!!! It's very dull and I'm struggling but it will be handed in come hell or high water!

Well my lovelies I'm afraid it's my first gain - 1.75 on. Not so bad but not so good. Strangely I needed it. I've been losing that focus for the last few weeks and this just shows me that I HAVE to knuckle down. 2 meals, wine on a 3rd day, little unmeasured milk here, dressing there, a scoop of Nutella, a couple of sweets - not horrendous but all adding up. When you put in the mix writing an essay ( no exercise and lots of sitting), overdue totm then it's pretty inevitable! I don't feel bad about it. I'm disappointed I have to relose weight but this is how it will be in the real eating world! I have 2 meals this week too so next week may not be pretty either but I'm going to try my hardest and after the bank holiday and when this assignment is in I'm pushing on in a more focused way - more exercise, more planning etc. lots coming up that will make it tricky 3 nights in Cornwall, 3 nights on ship, week long holiday but in between times I need to not resign myself to a gain but work towards a loss or sts.

So, first day trying to refind my focus!

Scrambled eggs and beans on toast.
Quorn roast fillets (.5), rocket, toms, cuce, jalapeños, olives (1), dressing (2), tai fun tofu blocks (2)
Bolognese with asda mince
Yog with apple and grapes
Banana

Have a happy Tuesday people xx

At least you're turning it into a positive. When I had my gain it did come at the right time fore too - stopped me from getting cocky and complacent and taking the p!ss out of the plan which I really was. The shame is you've not been, and have chugged on in the same consistent motivated way.

This will be gone next week plus another half pound me thinks. NOTHING knocks M for long :) xxx

Aye, tis a nuisance and a disapointment to have to re-lose the weigth already lost. You do sound focused and determined, not defeated which is the most important thing. Food today sounds good.

At least you're turning it into a positive. When I had my gain it did come at the right time fore too - stopped me from getting cocky and complacent and taking the p!ss out of the plan which I really was. The shame is you've not been, and have chugged on in the same consistent motivated way.

This will be gone next week plus another half pound me thinks. NOTHING knocks M for long :) xxx

Haha! I wish! Well I've been good at least - one day at a time

Aye, tis a nuisance and a disapointment to have to re-lose the weigth already lost. You do sound focused and determined, not defeated which is the most important thing. Food today sounds good.

That sesame smoked tai fun is yuuuuu-uuumy!! Found cauldron smoked too at last. I am determined but have really lost focus. Not sure how I think the fat is coming off if I continue to eat but there you go! London tomorrow so need to plan lunch to try to get myself back into the groove

That sesame smoked tai fun is yuuuuu-uuumy!! Found cauldron smoked too at last. I am determined but have really lost focus. Not sure how I think the fat is coming off if I continue to eat but there you go! London tomorrow so need to plan lunch to try to get myself back into the groove

I am so glad you liked it, I was worried I had influenced you to buy something you wouldn't like. Pffft to that losing focus thing, I'm there too. I can put it down to stress but there is also the issue of having two sorts of motivation, the towards and the away from. I think we have both got far enough away from what we didn't want to be for that motivation to be lessening so the thing to do is intensify the towards. Make sense? I think I will have another look at the nice clothes that are the next size down for me and dream again about wearing them, and remember how good I felt a few summers back when I had lost qute a bt - when my avatar picture was taken in fact.

I suppose you are in London now? It's sunny in my bit, I hope it is reasonable for you too.

Just training through Stratford and it is lovely. The trip was fine today. Just made 10 am and going straight home to study. Also study day tomorrow. Really want to do Zumba but got to get this essay moving forward.

Food today:

Weetabix, 0% total, banana
Veg sushi m and s, fruit salad.
2 alpen light lemon, apple, happy snax thanks Lisa these are great!!)
Dinner undecided maybe the bolognese I didn't have last night, maybe jacket pot with beans onion and mushs mmmmmm not sure

Hope it's sunny where you are

Mx

Just training through Stratford and it is lovely. The trip was fine today. Just made 10 am and going straight home to study. Also study day tomorrow. Really want to do Zumba but got to get this essay moving forward.

Food today:

Weetabix, 0% total, banana
Veg sushi m and s, fruit salad.
2 alpen light lemon, apple, happy snax thanks Lisa these are great!!)
Dinner undecided maybe the bolognese I didn't have last night, maybe jacket pot with beans onion and mushs mmmmmm not sure

Hope it's sunny where you are

Mx

Sounds like a great day well done :)

It's glorious here on the welsh coast. Very summery :) x

Sounds like a great day well done :)

It's glorious here on the welsh coast. Very summery :) x

wish it'd been like that when i was at the field studies centre at orielton last year!!

it has been a good day both generally and food wise - hope you've had a good one.x

dinner in the end was mush omelette with jacket pot, cottage cheese and beans. lovely and filling.

i haven't altered my stats to show my gain. i thought that would be too disheartening so i'm leaving it til i lose it again! i know it's not 100% 'honest' but why make yourself feel crap when you don't need to i say!

wish it'd been like that when i was at the field studies centre at orielton last year!!

it has been a good day both generally and food wise - hope you've had a good one.x

Ooh that's in pembs where I am :) I love living here :)

Yeah good day apart from all the sneezing :/ x

Back