Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

I'm stalking you :) I know you've been here as you posted on El's diary - get back to your studying :nono:

I'm stalking you :) I know you've been here as you posted on El's diary - get back to your studying :nono:

only looked in briefly - been quite good. got to catch up with minimins though! it's essential. i love your stern emoticon - and your message. i need telling off i get so distracted.

Ooh that's in pembs where I am :) I love living here :)

Yeah good day apart from all the sneezing :/ x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yep we stopped into the kebab/pizza place for a yummy pizza and chips when i was at the field centre. you know the place i mean? I was barely 'released' so didn't get a good look around - oh i used the public lavvies though!

i have to be speedy as i've got to continue my poo power essay but need to get my diary food up here...

weetabix, 0% total, banana
2 alpen light as snacks
smoked tofu fried and put on salad and beetroot with cottage cheese mixed with spicy bbq sauce (weird but it was nice) (1)
350 ml fat milk (2a)
asda meat free mince, peppers, courgettes, mushs, toms, basil, oregano, blk pepper, garlic, spaghetti.
probably a yogurt (0.5) maybe a veggie jelly (0.5). mmm not enough syns but not sure what else i fancy. overdue totm and feel bigger each day! like btitty feel i'm going to lay 10 eggs (she still hasn't and is faffing about in the nest rearranging feathers for hours on end).

more tomorrow. x

You're on a roll too ... poo power and focused SW foods. Yay, hello comfortable fitting nice dresses for the cruise for you. My regards to Mrs B Titty and hope to hear the flutter of tiny wings soon.

Did you finish it? Happy Friday

Did you finish it? Happy Friday

No!! It's ok though I told my friend that I won't be out late as have to study tomorrow and she was fine. It's done but I need to tart it up and put in some references etc. a few hours and it'll be sorted.

Hope you Friday has been sunny and smiley

So tempted to drive tonight but really must let my hair down !

Food today

Weetabix 0% total banana- b
Salad with egg and potato and cottage cheese
Fruit salad
2 mini subs -b
Milk from yesterday so no as

No syns. Saving for vino. Midweek wi made me smile as back to a week ago hooray really don't want to go up again. Must try. Must get active - long walk planned Monday and Zumba regularly from next week

In office alone and been very relaxing!! Home in 15 mins, bit of essay then glamming up. Eek my friend is sooooooo pretty - I mean that men come up to her and people ask 'wow who is that,? So like to make an effort so I'm not the plain Jane. No idea what to wear. That'll be one very messy bedroom!!

Have a great Friday troops xx

Just off to bed. Great to go out. Meal at strada and one drink in pub. Had 32 syns and that's sticking to pasta etc! Need to claw some back tomorrow. Eat really light today. Very sleepy now!! In the old days I'd still be up another 4 hours!

Just catching up Michelle. Hope you're ok hun xxxx

Just catching up Michelle. Hope you're ok hun xxxx

Hi El I'm really good thanks, how you doing? things settled down at all?

Busy bee today. Up after not too much kip as went over to our community wildlife garden across the road to receive a walnut tree we were planting. Back, did some planting in the garden for butterflies, on here now doing my assignment, footie to listen to in half an hour alongside study. Also had all the junk from under the stairs out searching for all the statements for the community garden (I'm chair and treasurer) and luckily found them but the house is now in massive disarray with cushions, photos, paperwork etc all over the lounge and dining room. the co chair is coming round at 2 to do some finance stuff. then later tonight i'm off on a bat walk! lots to do but keeps me moving and burning off that fat.

oh must tell you, the girl i went out with last night and i exchanged xmas pressies yesterday (yes we're that bad at getting together) and she bought me a wiggle dress. thing is i'd told her last year i was an 18 and so that's what she got me and it's really big so got to get it altered! good for me but bad for her!

have a great day ladies. i'm so hoping to get back to 13-2.5 this week so my stats are correct - aren't gains tedious? it's 2 weeks wasted. one with the gain, and one with just getting back to where you have already been! must try to avoid them at all costs. so so desperate to see a 12 in the front on the scales. 2 weeks i want it there. it will make a huge difference to me mentally to have that 12.

food today is so far just 2 m and s mini subs! not really hungry but do fancy yet another coffee!

Hi El I'm really good thanks, how you doing? things settled down at all?

Busy bee today. Up after not too much kip as went over to our community wildlife garden across the road to receive a walnut tree we were planting. Back, did some planting in the garden for butterflies, on here now doing my assignment, footie to listen to in half an hour alongside study. Also had all the junk from under the stairs out searching for all the statements for the community garden (I'm chair and treasurer) and luckily found them but the house is now in massive disarray with cushions, photos, paperwork etc all over the lounge and dining room. the co chair is coming round at 2 to do some finance stuff. then later tonight i'm off on a bat walk! lots to do but keeps me moving and burning off that fat.

oh must tell you, the girl i went out with last night and i exchanged xmas pressies yesterday (yes we're that bad at getting together) and she bought me a wiggle dress. thing is i'd told her last year i was an 18 and so that's what she got me and it's really big so got to get it altered! good for me but bad for her!

have a great day ladies. i'm so hoping to get back to 13-2.5 this week so my stats are correct - aren't gains tedious? it's 2 weeks wasted. one with the gain, and one with just getting back to where you have already been! must try to avoid them at all costs. so so desperate to see a 12 in the front on the scales. 2 weeks i want it there. it will make a huge difference to me mentally to have that 12.

food today is so far just 2 m and s mini subs! not really hungry but do fancy yet another coffee!

Yey on the dress! I love 50s style dresses. Me n the bestie did a photo shoot in January all 50s themed. We loved it!! X

Essay finished, been on bat walk, cakes in the oven. Hectic day tomorrow - married to a 44 year old man - never thought that'd happen!

Pressies opened. Coffee and alpen light consumed. Off to town for brunch, shopping, ironman, drinks and then back for BBQ if not too pie eyed (that's one glass for me these days!). Lovely sunny day- seen lots of butterflies already so. I'm happy!

Pressies opened. Coffee and alpen light consumed. Off to town for brunch, shopping, ironman, drinks and then back for BBQ if not too pie eyed (that's one glass for me these days!). Lovely sunny day- seen lots of butterflies already so. I'm happy!

:) xxx !!!!HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! xxx :)

:) xxx !!!!HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! xxx :)

Thank you petal - but it's dunc's birthday!!!! My anni was 23 April st George's day.

Been to town and had lunch (only choice was falafel burger ( v nice)) and watched iron man ( r Downey phwoarrrrr), massive walk home along river ( heard nightingales, saw butterflies), BBQ fired up, extra bits being made, champers on the go hooray!!

Hope your bank holiday Sunday is a lovely one x

Thank you petal - but it's dunc's birthday!!!! My anni was 23 April st George's day.

Been to town and had lunch (only choice was falafel burger ( v nice)) and watched iron man ( r Downey phwoarrrrr), massive walk home along river ( heard nightingales, saw butterflies), BBQ fired up, extra bits being made, champers on the go hooray!!

Hope your bank holiday Sunday is a lovely one x

God I'm such a prat!! ...<scrambled brain head>

Back