Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

Everything crossed for you tomorrow chuck :) xxx

Thanks x

Well it's a quarter off! Not bad considering the oodles of syns consumed. I realised though how much less I eat and how being 'naughty' now is nothing like being naughty before! I'm going to have to take it as a half off to log it and intend to shift at least 2.5 next week - got to get this show back on the road. Hate gains but hey will be a VERY common part of life! This week - stick to plan, exercise, water galore. Going to in laws but got that covered in my mind. So glad I didn't gain and its a mini loss!!!

Yay, that's the spirit. A quarter off isn't a lot but it is still going in the right direction. You can do it next week, you really can. 2.5 to make up for this week. good idea to plan ahead for the in laws, forward planning is the key to a lot of this - life in general too I think despite the 'consider the lillies of the field .....' approach. Work again today? Happy sunny Tuesday

Thanks x

Well it's a quarter off! Not bad considering the oodles of syns consumed. I realised though how much less I eat and how being 'naughty' now is nothing like being naughty before! I'm going to have to take it as a half off to log it and intend to shift at least 2.5 next week - got to get this show back on the road. Hate gains but hey will be a VERY common part of life! This week - stick to plan, exercise, water galore. Going to in laws but got that covered in my mind. So glad I didn't gain and its a mini loss!!!

At least it's a loss love .....well done! :) xxxx

Lisa is not the only hot granny on here oh no I HAVE GOT AN EGG!!!!!! Yes she's laid it and she's on it snuggling up. Cute.

Today am focussed. Eggs from house with chickens in Suffolk with 400 g wmeal bread. Salad with cottage cheese and quorn roast fillets (0.5). 2 alpen lights. Now butternut squash risotto , muller Greek 0.5, had a choice of milk (measured). No exercise though as pottered in the garden and sat and watched Btitty!!!

You are indeed focused. I am inspired by your rissotto, do you use oil to fry every thing in first and count it as a B or can you get away with frylight?

Congrats to the young couple in your garden, very exciting news.

You are indeed focused. I am inspired by your rissotto, do you use oil to fry every thing in first and count it as a B or can you get away with frylight?

Congrats to the young couple in your garden, very exciting news.

Just frylight but don't need to really fry the squash and rice.

Haven't seen daddy bluetit for ages

Just frylight but don't need to really fry the squash and rice.

Haven't seen daddy bluetit for ages

No daddy :( :( I hope he is about and it's just that you haven't seen him. She will need him to get her food won't she, while she is sitting on the eggs? Or do they swap places so she can go and get what she needs?

Have a good day Michelle X

I hope so too. She'd hidden everything today so no idea if more eggs.

Food - scramble and 2 cauldron saus (1) and 2 wmeal
Mango and papaya
Banana
2 more sausages as snacks (1)
Jacket pot and beans and salad. 1 tbsp coleslaw (say 2)
2 alpen light
Tonight ? No idea yet. Something lightish I think

Work so quiet. Fancy Zumba tonight but air con was broken last time and that puts me off. Mmm will have a think

Dinner: long grain rice 1, quorn roast fillets 0.5, cooked mush and onion, soy sauce

Total 2% (1), banana, 1 tbsp Nutella (4)

Squash and hot Ribena.

10.5 syns

Went to Zumba which was great!

Two eggs from btitty - so excited

I hope so too. She'd hidden everything today so no idea if more eggs.

Food - scramble and 2 cauldron saus (1) and 2 wmeal
Mango and papaya
Banana
2 more sausages as snacks (1)
Jacket pot and beans and salad. 1 tbsp coleslaw (say 2)
2 alpen light
Tonight ? No idea yet. Something lightish I think

Work so quiet. Fancy Zumba tonight but air con was broken last time and that puts me off. Mmm will have a think

I saw the pics on FB :) YAY!!!! xxx

How are you? Well done for getting to Zumba. You will have an interesting dancing style for the cruise, a mixture of zumba and Belly Dancing :)

How are you? Well done for getting to Zumba. You will have an interesting dancing style for the cruise, a mixture of zumba and Belly Dancing :)

All those old footballers won't know what's hit them!!

I'm well thanks. Zumba just been done and got my gold body magic. Btitty has 3 eggs now!

Hope the tree helped. They are so full of goodness. They are anchored in the ground but reaching to the sky, they produce shelter and places to live, they provide food, they take carbon and give back oxygen and when the leaves die they make soil to provide nutrients so it can all start again - amazing x

Yup, trees are wonderful. I saw a poster once showing different species that can live on an oak. I think it was around 400 different creatures. Amazing. Did you finish the poo power essay?

Yup, trees are wonderful. I saw a poster once showing different species that can live on an oak. I think it was around 400 different creatures. Amazing. Did you finish the poo power essay?

I did indeed. Handed in Monday and now onto butterflies so much more mu cuppa tea than plop.

Wrote a long entry with food on last night and it wouldn't post so got cross and left it... Just saying hi before I scoot to work (late). May have a fun lunch break but will reveal later if I do!!!

I did indeed. Handed in Monday and now onto butterflies so much more mu cuppa tea than plop.

Wrote a long entry with food on last night and it wouldn't post so got cross and left it... Just saying hi before I scoot to work (late). May have a fun lunch break but will reveal later if I do!!!

It does that to me too, so every thing I write on here using the app I copy first so if it doesn't send straight away I can try again or save it and post later xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fun lunch break? I am on tenterhooks. Enjoy your butterfly project and lunch time, even if the planned fun doesn't happen. Poooooo to losing posts, it is such a nuisance and uninspiring. I've discovered more than once that accidentally pressing the backspace button loses mine in some as yet unidentified circumstances.

It does that to me too, so every thing I write on here using the app I copy first so if it doesn't send straight away I can try again or save it and post later xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good plan as iPhone app crashed today so deleted that app and as only got 3G at work couldn't reload. V frustrating indeedy

Fun lunch break? I am on tenterhooks. Enjoy your butterfly project and lunch time, even if the planned fun doesn't happen. Poooooo to losing posts, it is such a nuisance and uninspiring. I've discovered more than once that accidentally pressing the backspace button loses mine in some as yet unidentified circumstances.

Oh I was just perving over Robert Downey and dave gahan in the post so nothing desperately riveting!

Well here is what I did in my lunch break ... Got the 2 higher ones done at tattooist

image-1428842958.jpg

To match the other side a bit better ( there are actually 7 holes this side but you can't see them with these bigger earrings in)

image-3361868511.jpg

I love nipping out, having people think I'm probably buying some bread and milk and coming back with piercings! Always get excited although today was v nervous for some reason.

Food today- weetabix,b,yog,1, banana; chilli veg from last night, rice,1, yog,1, weetabix,b, milk, a. Dins maybe sausages and beans as off out to an open garden thing in the next village followed by cuppa and maybe a pub visit ( probably not though as got to get sorted for trip to Worthing tomorrow). Have a great night m'hearties x

Back