Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

Good luck for tomorrow chuck. Don't stress it if the scales aren't too kind. You can make good of it, you know you can.

Big huggles xxxxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow chuck. Don't stress it if the scales aren't too kind. You can make good of it, you know you can.

Big huggles xxxxxxx

Thanks hunni. Got to be quick as Internet down AGain and on 3G which is costing grrrr. It's life I know and I've got to take things in my stride. Been in dumpers a bit recently which doesn't help but hope a little trip to pastyland might help!!

Hi hun, you have done so well, don't let this get you down. There has to be a reason for it and that is probably TOTM and have you been exercising more than usual? That can sometimes lead to a few gains or STS at first. Chin up chick and good luck for WI xx

Hi hun, you have done so well, don't let this get you down. There has to be a reason for it and that is probably TOTM and have you been exercising more than usual? That can sometimes lead to a few gains or STS at first. Chin up chick and good luck for WI xx

Thanks nettie. Well sts which is good because had a day off Sunday as went to lords. Wine, crisps etc!! Phew I'm a lucky girl. Cornwall for 3 nights from tomorrow so that'll be tricky but will try not to go mad!

No Internet for 2 days. Sorry all for lack of stuff on your diaries but 3 g is costing me big time!! Hope you are all ok xxxx

Thanks nettie. Well sts which is good because had a day off Sunday as went to lords. Wine, crisps etc!! Phew I'm a lucky girl. Cornwall for 3 nights from tomorrow so that'll be tricky but will try not to go mad!

No Internet for 2 days. Sorry all for lack of stuff on your diaries but 3 g is costing me big time!! Hope you are all ok xxxx

A Sts is not so bad is it? :) enjoy Cornwall xxx

Internet back but got to pack so popping in to say hi and bye!!

Sti reeling at my sts wow lucky me! Got to do a presentation tomorrow eek dreading it but then 4 hours to chill on train on way to Cornwall and 2 days with family and then school friend. Ahhh lovely (although miss d like crazy).

Before I go I must report - b tittys man ha turned up and there are cracks in the eggs. Chicks are on their way!!!!!

Speed update as no wifi in flat. Hope you're all doing ok.

Presentation - fine
Journey - long
Cornwall - lovely and even sunny
Dinner - uh oh oink oink - it involved pizza and wine and clotted cream ( not together) but consciously chose to deviate from plan rather than just 'folding'.

Broke the bed - I kid you not. HEIFER although there's something wrong with it. Talk about make me feel bad for pizza!!!!!

Had the last 2 Cornish days well and truly off plan and I can see the difference in my tummy but not sweating it. On Tuesday I'm back on it ( think may stay away Sunday which will make it tough).

Ok so after having a dream last night I gained 2 stone - I actually only gained 1 lb!!!! I have eaten what I wanted but not loads. Ice cream, granola bar, apricot slice, pizza, meal out (although chef made me Sw friendly main and I had no dessert), Thai, cheese, chocolate and wine every day except yesterday - but again not excessive. I'm soooo pleased and relieved. Would add I walked miles and haven't had huge amounts of kip plus have yet another cold (very light - that's 12 hours on trains for you)... Very pleased.

Just off to check the birds have survived the night and to RESTART plan - 2 weigh ins til cruise and wanted to be in the 12s so got to knuckle down.

Will be back on here more now I'm back from Cornwall / Norfolk / Suffolk!

Good day until I got to the O2 to see d mode and had 5 chips over my 15. The amount I sweated though phewwweeeeeee - must have burnt off those chis ten times over. The show was wow! So so good - one of the best and I've seen a lot of them over the last 20 years (scary - 20 years eek!!)

Bed now as work tomorrow but feeling lively. Determined to have a 100% week so got to pull back a few syns tomorrow and do some walking.. Eager for mid week weigh in this Friday!

Oh...dear! Hoping for a sts but will be lucky. Had totm in the wrong place so totally off it! I'm loving it though I must confess- what I've found too is- I'm not eating too healthily but I'm not eating much really. It's great - but we will see the true damage tomorrow!

Oh...dear! Hoping for a sts but will be lucky. Had totm in the wrong place so totally off it! I'm loving it though I must confess- what I've found too is- I'm not eating too healthily but I'm not eating much really. It's great - but we will see the true damage tomorrow!

How did you get on chuck? xxx

How did you get on chuck? xxx

Sts hooray!!!!! Very pleased with that. Willpower zero thanks to cold, totm and generally enjoying booze and cake. I'm happy to 'settle' at this weight and push on from here when my Hols are done in July. Need to keep it steady to falling (sound like shipping forecast!) so would like to be 13 by mid July and drop from there. Hoping by then I will have exhausted my cake fever!

1 on this week but that's fine. I have made a conscious decision to stay around 13-5 til I return from cruise next week. Just 3 days but head not in it and am having 'settling time'. Next weds I will go for it for a week if I can (2 meals out) and try to get back to 13/2 and press on again til I'm away in July!

1 on this week but that's fine. I have made a conscious decision to stay around 13-5 til I return from cruise next week. Just 3 days but head not in it and am having 'settling time'. Next weds I will go for it for a week if I can (2 meals out) and try to get back to 13/2 and press on again til I'm away in July!

To be able to relax and enjoy good food and have a tipple and only gain a pound is brilliant love :) xx

Right I had my relaxed per break period and been on my mini cruise so I have 3 weeks to make some strides and then go away for 9 days. I have gained 4 since my lightest over 6 weeks of relaxing although missed weigh in as was travelling home so will see next Tuesday. I'm not quite in the right mindset but will do my best and hope to be at least back to 13-2.5 by mid July ... Here goes...

Ok I'm baa-ack.

Finished my studies that meant I was sitting at work all day then all night at home and all weekend for months. That, plus 2 holidays over 3 weeks has meant major gain so I am basically restarting. Really ready as feel sluggish and slug like and elephantine and hippoesque etc etc!

So here I go. Sw get ready I'm on it BIGTIME and will lose faster than I I'd earlier this year. That's a promise!

Back