Total Solution Determined to do it!

Misslaw30

I don't really know what to write here, so I thought I would start with why i'm doing it.

So I started Exante on Wednesday and I have to say I am not being as strict with myself as I could be, but I have been doing a lot of exercise and I know Exante recommend only 20 mins a day, but I am enjoying running/ walking for 30/ 40 minutes a day plus the normal walking around a person does on a daily basis - so I am doing more than the recommended amount, but letting myself relax a bit at weekends.

I have lost 4kg so far and a few people have commented to say my face looks thinner which I was bloody excited about because I haven't really noticed any difference yet! The whole reason I started this (and I know this sounds terrible) I accidently seen a text message my boyfriend sent a friend that kind of hinted, he was a bit embarrassed about my size! I was really mad, because I have actually never really considered my size a problem, I am confident, I wear what I like and have never let it hold me back! I guess I am a size 18 though because I enjoy food and life more than I should.

Although recently (before starting exante) I have been able to wear topshop size 16 jeans and that has given me a little thrill! So this is like my new hobby and I love a challenge! I also bought new running trousers which are a 16 too and that super excited me.

Welcome to exante! :)

Sorry to hear about your boyfriends message, men can be insensitive idiots some times.

Continue to be confident and don't let it get you down too much. Xxx

Back