Detox side effects?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tiko, 29 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Tiko

Tiko Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi all,

Did any of you have any detox side effects after day 4? My booklet says that the body will show symptoms of whatever diseases or ailments it has. My throat is killing me and I have muscle/joint pain all over.

Thx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    hi tiko,
    well done on getting to day 4 .
    i think in this case it may be pure coincidence as if u look around the posts there are a lot of people with sore throats, coughs, aches, etc etc.
    its the time of year for such ailments.
    by day 4 i was actually starting to feel a lot better, day 3 was my worst day by far but more for a headache than anything else which is pure carb withdrawl symptoms.
    i do hope u feel better soon hun. get urself cosy and perhaps make a hot chocolate shake this evening or snuggle down in front of the tele. have a duvet evening and look after YOU.
    get well soon.

4. Tiko

Tiko Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Thanks Cheryl you are so sweet. I just had a hot chocolate and feel a lot better. Hope it goes away soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.