Detoxing using CWP.

laurenmay

Gold Member
Opinions please... I fancy doing a weeks detox before I start calorie counting. I'm currently full up with a nasty chest infection, tonsillitis and the flu, so I can't really eat anything as my appetite is shot and my throat is too sore.

I've looked at detox plans online, most involving fruit & veg and juice drinks, but as I said above, I'm having difficulty eating anything at the moment. I have over 30 CD shakes left over from previous attempts at the diet, and drinking shakes would suit me down to the ground at the moment as the consistency wouldn't affect my throat and if I blend them with ice they'd even help soothe it.

But if I was to use CWP for a week, say 4 shakes a day with 200ml skimmed milk as you would on SS+ and then go up to 1200kcals a day calorie counting after a week, would that cause me to gain as I'm practically doubling my intake of calories in such a short time?

Any advice is appreciated.

laurenmay said:
Opinions please... I fancy doing a weeks detox before I start calorie counting. I'm currently full up with a nasty chest infection, tonsillitis and the flu, so I can't really eat anything as my appetite is shot and my throat is too sore.

I've looked at detox plans online, most involving fruit & veg and juice drinks, but as I said above, I'm having difficulty eating anything at the moment. I have over 30 CD shakes left over from previous attempts at the diet, and drinking shakes would suit me down to the ground at the moment as the consistency wouldn't affect my throat and if I blend them with ice they'd even help soothe it.

But if I was to use CWP for a week, say 4 shakes a day with 200ml skimmed milk as you would on SS+ and then go up to 1200kcals a day calorie counting after a week, would that cause me to gain as I'm practically doubling my intake of calories in such a short time?

Any advice is appreciated.

Doubling your intake in a short time....
Why not do 3 shakes a day with the milk, then go up to 810 for a week, then 1000 then 1200 ?? Slowly slowly introduce food...?

;) :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I can't as I really can't afford anymore Cambridge products, which is why I've had to boycott the diet. I have 39 shakes left and that's it and then I can't get anymore.

Maybe I should just start at 1200kcals and CC?

laurenmay said:
I can't as I really can't afford anymore Cambridge products, which is why I've had to boycott the diet. I have 39 shakes left and that's it and then I can't get anymore.

Maybe I should just start at 1200kcals and CC?

Ok... Try 39 days... Have one for breakfast

B: CD pack

S: Slimfast bar

L: Poached egg with small salad &1 slice of whole meal bread

S: strawberries/apple

D: Tin tuna/ breast chicken/salmon with small salad

4litres of water through out the day..
No sugar... No goodies... :) :)

Also use fitness pal...

:):)... 39 days out of your life.... Follow something like that,you'd be well on to losing weight...
Good luck... :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back