DEVASTATED

DavidCatterall

:(im DEVASTATED

I just caved and boiled two chicken breasts. i had them with a splash of soy sauce! salt and pepper

Its protein so im hoping it shouldnt do that much damage im just devastated i buckled!

david dont worry, apart from the soy sauce maybe, there should not be to much damage, drink your water and start tomorrow fresh. I did LT nearly two years ago and have managed to maintain. LT is hard but it's worth it so keep going . Dont listen to all the horror stories ie you will just put it back on, what you have to do when you come off is change your eating habits. I tend to follow a low carb diet in the week and then at the weekends relax. I also dont worry about holidays or christmas, l just cut back afterwards. Keep going you are doing well.

Hey David. Don't beat yourself up, what's done is done. Just remember that 17lbs you've already lost and pick straight back up tomorrow where you left off.

I think the majority of us have caved at one time or another, the trick is t learn from it and move.

You can do it, we all can :D

I STILL HAD TWO SHAKES LEFT TO EAT SO IM THINKING IF I JUST FILL UP ON PEPPERMINT TEA AND WATER AND STRAIGHT BACK TO IT TOMMOROW! i SHOULD BE OK SHOULDNT I?

You shouldn't have dropped out of ketosis, so yes, I reckon you'll be fine.

You should be OK, just keep trying and you will get there.

Good luck for tomorrow, the 1st day of the rest of your life !

Phil

how are you this morning, are you back on track

David, you have to get your head around this diet or it's just not going to work......most people would be so enthused by losing 17lbs in their first week that it would give make them determined to stick to it....but you went and ate?? Why didn't you come on here and say how you felt and we would've told you how it wasn't worth it.....

Ok, so you may be lucky and the chicken won't have had any effect, but that's not how LT works, if you keep doing this it will continue to play with your head and eventually you will give up. Yes it's hard to stick to, no-one pretends otherwise, but you have to stay strong and believe that you can do this. From your posts I don't think that you're in the right frame of mind yet.....

David, put this behind you and keep going. Next time you feel tempted think back to how horrible you felt when you cheated. You must stay strong. I found keeping a bottle of water with me at all times kept temptation at bay. Keep sipping water all day, not big glugs at a time. It is a great habit to take with you post lipotrim.

Remember this feeling for next time you want to eat ....

Hi David, look you ate out of shear hunger, that's understandable. this is without doubt the most severe diet going, so no one can condemn you for that, if you had stuffed yourself with chocolate and gone on the fridge rampage, then it would have been far worse!!! so don't beat yourself up, start again, never give up, i fell off the wagon the other day and ate my sons left over cold finger, the day before my weigh in how stupid was that!!!!!!!!!! we all have weak moments, but you must put it behind you and carry on, every time you come close to caving in, close your eyes and see yourself slim, nothing can possible taste as good as the feeling of being slim, stay with it
here endeth the lecture
Sam:)

Hi David, look you ate out of shear hunger, that's understandable. this is without doubt the most severe diet going, so no one can condemn you for that, if you had stuffed yourself with chocolate and gone on the fridge rampage, then it would have been far worse!!! so don't beat yourself up, start again, never give up, i fell off the wagon the other day and ate my sons left over cold finger, the day before my weigh in how stupid was that!!!!!!!!!! we all have weak moments, but you must put it behind you and carry on, every time you come close to caving in, close your eyes and see yourself slim, nothing can possible taste as good as the feeling of being slim, stay with it
here endeth the lecture

Sam, good job that we know that you mean you ate your son's cold FISH finger!

I was wondering what a kids cold finger tasted like lol xx

Oh how funny!!!! it didn't look right when i wrote it, yes i am very hungry, but wouldn't eat my son, there isn't enough meat on him, he's far too skinny, but i do have a Lovely chubby 5 year old daughter, now theres food for thought, i hope Esther isn't a member on here LOL

Ah. **** happens dude. At least it was only chicken. Some one bought me a massive box of ferrero rocher on friday. I have opened them sniffed in the yummy smell then i resealed em and left them at work. Evil ferrero rocher. Ha ha. I had a jacket potato last monday, now that was an error and a half.

Hope u can get back 2 it asap! X

Ah. **** happens dude. At least it was only chicken. Some one bought me a massive box of ferrero rocher on friday. I have opened them sniffed in the yummy smell then i resealed em and left them at work. Evil ferrero rocher. Ha ha. I had a jacket potato last monday, now that was an error and a half.

Hope u can get back 2 it asap! X

That really is will power.......I call Lindor the red devils!

Oooh Lindor!! Mmm :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

God i would swim in the melty middle! ha ha

Back