devasted

becci-boo

goingtobeslim x
hi guys. had my 3rd WI. well and truly upset :wave_cry: i lost nothing not even a friging lb. i have been so good except for 1 pork chop which i didn't even enjoy. feel like quitting and rading my fridge :eatdrink051: x

Keep the chin up Becci-boo...that can happen it will balance out for you next week..keep going its so worth it xx

Thanks chelle, i'm here with my shake so don't think i will give up that easy. just thinking is this diet really helping me as i'm losing the same as people who are doing ww and sw and they not giving up their food lol. will see how i do next week, cross fingers. x

Yeah I know I went through a faze like that and then i got sick and was on antibotics for nearly 3 weeks so hard to restart again and I found it hard..But im focusing now looking at my wardrobe of clothes that I cant fit into and saying im getting into them soon..Best of luck this week xx

thank you. just finished my shake and off to do the cleaning...!

step away from the fridge this instant!!!! seems strange allright and im sure you feel like screaming..... very disheartening... but hang in... and remember if you're like me... and you were in ww or sw etc, you would not be really sticking to it and fallin off the wagon and gettin all demotivated.... at least with lipotrim its all or nothing (except the pork chop lol) and the weight has to move.... so sit this one out... go buy yourself something nice.... completely forget last week and get goin on the new one... i bet you have a good weightloss next week.... fingers crossed for ya.... keep goin and take it day by day x

just noticed i spelt devastated wrong what am i like. x

dont do it. just keep thinking positive. at least you didnt gain. :D:D:D:D:D. think of all the smaller clothes you will beable to wear.:D:D:D:D:D

kerryxxx

Yeah they are all right, I think once you make it though week 1 there is no point in giving up until you are were you want to be. Maybe if you are really missing the food you should try the maintenance instead. Our bodies are weird and wonderful things and I am sure you will def hae a loss next week!! I know that probably doesnt help right now. I am terrible for weighing myself every morning and I was half a pound heavier this morning than yesterday mornins and I have been 100% so I have decided I am not going to do that again!!

Yeah they are all right, I think once you make it though week 1 there is no point in giving up until you are were you want to be. Maybe if you are really missing the food you should try the maintenance instead. Our bodies are weird and wonderful things and I am sure you will def hae a loss next week!! I know that probably doesnt help right now. I am terrible for weighing myself every morning and I was half a pound heavier this morning than yesterday mornins and I have been 100% so I have decided I am not going to do that again!!

thanks. i'm not going to give up, i'ts just really upset me, according to my scale at home i have lost weight, mine a 4lb lighter than the chemist's, so mine show that i've lost shouldn't the chemists. aw will try again next week. i don't really want to do the maintenance just yet as i want to try and get 2st off before holidays. just keep going i say :)

Awww becks thats pants babe! :-( but on the other hand its not upwards so next week go for gold chick :)

thank you cham it is friging pants your right had a friging guts full , hope to do better next week. :)p's hope you are enjoying refeed. x

Week 3 is a funny one and can be a big disappointment. I lost 12lbs, 7lbs and then 2lbs in week three and was so gutted I ended up eating some ham. But it does even out. I kept on going and am so glad I did; it is so worth it. Keep it up. You'll have a better result next week I'm sure.

Thanks cate, you don't have make me giggle. you wrote in week 3 you were so gutted you ate some ham, i would have ate a big bar of chocolate i could have today but didn't. the post you wrote last week cant remember to who but you said you better sort your stats out love with a bmi and that height you be dead, i couldn't stop giggling for hours. xx

step away from the fridge this instant!!!! seems strange allright and im sure you feel like screaming..... very disheartening... but hang in... and remember if you're like me... and you were in ww or sw etc, you would not be really sticking to it and fallin off the wagon and gettin all demotivated.... at least with lipotrim its all or nothing (except the pork chop lol) and the weight has to move.... so sit this one out... go buy yourself something nice.... completely forget last week and get goin on the new one... i bet you have a good weightloss next week.... fingers crossed for ya.... keep goin and take it day by day x

you always say the right things leluna, thank you:)

Week 3 for me was awful, but the next few weeks were a damn site better. Hang in there, week 3 is just a rubbish week! x

I am on week 4 and I found week 3 really tough too. keep the chin up and carry on. I'm sure like me it took a lot of planning and consideration to start and it would b a shame to let this wi ruin your three weeks of hard work! itl show next week dont worry!!

Back