Diana's journey

Good to hear from you, and good luck tomorrow x x x

So was weighted in today and -1lb by their scales and it was my first maintainance week. Cant tell that it was easy, but I try very hard to be good:)

Hi everybody:) Just updating my weight:)
DSCN2614.jpg

Thank you honey:) You doing very well aswell.

You look fab

Hi Diana...

U look amazing for 10 stone 11lbs. Hot lady

Ava
xxxx

Thank you ladies for compliments:talk017:

You look amazing

Hello everyone! Just updating my weight:) Christmas did damage to me, but its fixed by now:rolleyes: So keep going so far. Good luck everybody.

Hello everyone, almost the year after I finished Lipotrim. My weight going up and down between 68 and 72 kilos, still wear size 12 clothes. So happy bunny here:)
My daughter graduated from college last thursday, so I have new picture of myself to show. Good luck everyone and keep going its really worth!

020.jpg

Hello everyone, almost the year after I finished Lipotrim. My weight going up and down between 68 and 72 kilos, still wear size 12 clothes. So happy bunny here:)
My daughter graduated from college last thursday, so I have new picture of myself to show. Good luck everyone and keep going its really worth!

View attachment 138663

Hello from Ireland too Justdi! :)

You look trim and amazing. I really needed to see this as i have been craving food. You've just reminded me how worth it it is. Thank you.

Well done! Your daughter looks lovely too

Ava
xxxxx

Hello from Ireland too Justdi! :)

You look trim and amazing. I really needed to see this as i have been craving food. You've just reminded me how worth it it is. Thank you.

Well done! Your daughter looks lovely too

Ava
xxxxx

Hi Ava and thank you for nice words:) Dont eat, its not worth, yet. Food will be still here when you finish Lipo! Good luck, Hun xxx

Hello everyone! I am still here think need this forum like reminder what weight I was. Still doing not bad. This is my picture from summer holiday. Good luck everyone!
P.S. cant upload picture today, gonna try tomorow

Back