Diana's journey

Well done! You've done so well and lost so much in such a short space of time!! You should be so proud. :) xx

Thank you Kayroo:) I did nothing just had shakes - Lipotrim did everything:) Its quite easy and very quick, ok need some wilpower but all over you have nice result.Time is flying and in few weeks you will have beter result then mine.

Well done Diana Ive enjoyed reading your diary:) ive just done 1st week and get my 1st weigh in this morning

Hi Debbie, thank you for visiting my diary. I see you lost 11lb on your first weight in which s exelent:) Well done really. You are gona be on target weight in no time:)

Hi Debbie, thank you for visiting my diary. I see you lost 11lb on your first weight in which s exelent:) Well done really. You are gona be on target weight in no time:)

Thanks you Di:thankyou: I actually doubted the pharmacist as I thought the scales showed 11st 7lbs and she said no its 11st 7 ounces

Go Di xxx well done your an inspiration xx

Hello my dear soulmate:) How are you keeping? Glendale I miss you so much, honestly:cry:Have my weight in tommorow and another 3 weeks to go. Was working all weekend and feeling tired and weak. Non of shakes tasting good any more and started craving real food, but gona keep going another 3 weeks and finish whatever weight is gona be. Feeling good even now but another 2 weeks hope will let my body adjust to smaller weight. Decided do 2 refeed weeks and after stick to healthy eating and ready to gain 4lb back. How are you doing dear?xxxxxxxx

Hi guays:) Lost another 3lb which was big suprise to me. Sometimes I have in my head that not losing any weight at all:) So another 3 weeks to go:) Actually not so sure what I am gona do, maybe stay for longer:sigh: Not gona think about this now, time will show. Have a nice day everybody:)

Hello everybody:) Need to cry on somebodys shoulder:cry:Didnt feel well last night, been sick but later calm down and felt asleep till early morning today. felt like need toilet, sat on it and eventually was awake on the floor, managed stand and sat on toilet again, second time waked up on the floor. was lying for a while because couldnt move, somehow managed get to the bed and was sleeping all morning till late. The result is - half of my face blue and headache my cheek bruised, neck is sore and shoulder as well. I think I hit my head to tiled floor when felt or to wall, not sure really. My husband away in UK for work, so I am on my own at home. Was scared this morning and all sore. Thank you for listening:eek:

Hi guays, its how I look right now

001.jpg005.jpg

Well. and here How I lookes the biggest part of my life. Havent got pictures right before Lipotrim but always was about the same fat grumpy old women.
senas kompas 637.jpgsenas kompas 946.jpgsenas kompas 1506.jpgsenas kompas 1507.jpg

Hello everybody:) Need to cry on somebodys shoulder:cry:Didnt feel well last night, been sick but later calm down and felt asleep till early morning today. felt like need toilet, sat on it and eventually was awake on the floor, managed stand and sat on toilet again, second time waked up on the floor. was lying for a while because couldnt move, somehow managed get to the bed and was sleeping all morning till late. The result is - half of my face blue and headache my cheek bruised, neck is sore and shoulder as well. I think I hit my head to tiled floor when felt or to wall, not sure really. My husband away in UK for work, so I am on my own at home. Was scared this morning and all sore. Thank you for listening:eek:

Oh my goodness Di!! Trying to catch up on the forum and just seen this post from 3 days ago. I hope you are ok now. I've been looking at your pics, you look FAB!! Well done, but make sure you are well enough to continue x x x

Thanks Kay, I am well now. Still have sore head and all left side with bruises, but gona survive:) I am still on Lipotrim and feeling well. I think I had this 24 hrs bugg which gone already:wave_cry::) How are you keeping? How healthy eating is going? The nearer my refeeed and maintainence the more scared I am.

Well. here I am again:) Had weighted in today and again 3lb gone. Really happy with that loss and how I look like now. My size 12 trousers getting big on my ass (sorry:p). So, keep going for another 2 weeks and will see when what the scales gona show:)

Hi here again. Was messing around with computer and googledhow many stones in 74.6 kg (my weight today). The answer was 11 st 7.5 lb:sigh: My list from chemist tells me that my weight is 11 st 10 lb. Who is right? Would somebody explain me please:cool:

Hi everybody:) Solved problem with different weight on Lipotrim list and google. When we google to transfer kg to stones, it shows back in procental which means, when my result was 11 stones and 75. in this case 75 means 3/4 of stone which equal to 10 lb. At least I know now:) Cant believe how clever I am spend ages resolving this rebus:D I am keeping still ok, losing weight (I hope) and waiting for finish. My husband took my picture today
us 003.jpg

Hello again diary:) Had weight in today and -2lb which is still good. So, doing the last week now and my journey is gona be finished. Welcome back to reality, Diana. Lipotrim is not gona think what you need, you gona think what is right for you:) Hopefully I will not mess with this, I wouldnt like honestly, would like stay clever and slim. But will see how things go. Wish me luck. And my last relaxation week. The weather is beautifull here - sunshine, warm - so just live and enjoy:) Its me yesterday walking dogs.
010.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everybody. had my final weight in -6 lb:) So the easy job finished, refeed and maintainance ahead:) Just wanted thank everybody for your support and understanding, wouldnt be so easy without the support of Mins comunity. Thank you guays and bye:wave_cry: xxxx

Well done Di! I hope it's going well for you x x x

Hi Kay, its very nice to hear something from you:) I read your diary, sorry for what happend to you, but you are strong women and will sort things out. I am doing not so bad so far, gona be weight in tomorow. After refeed I gained 3lb on pharmacy scales, but I wore diferent clothes. I am weighting at home as well every monday morning, my scales showed just 200 gr gain, so I was calm, but chemist was panicing and suggested go back on Lipo which I refused. This week I am doing 1 maintainence food and 2 meals, which keeps me the same weight 70 kg also I walking a lot and my meals are very healthy, like salads, lean meat, fruit, cotage cheese, hifibre bread, etc. I was diet coke addicted before but dont want it any more, I hate how potatoes taste, so do not eat them, I had some chocolate its ok but not exciting any more. I am struggling with eating, the mostly times I am just not hungry, but eat 3 times by clock without snacks. Hopefully its gona work. Let you know my weght in results tomorow.

Back