DIARY CLOSED.

Morning diary, happy Wednesday! Half way through the working week already, woop woop!!

Well, I managed my fast day yesterday even though I thought it was going to be a struggle! I ended up having a nice stodgy jacket potato for tea and that seemed to sort me out. Don't think it's TOTM as I feel "normal" again today lol! Thinking maybe I was just a bit bloated after our big tea on Monday night. Anyway, I'm feeling much better today.

Got some yummy food planned for today's "Feast day"...

Feast Day

Breakfast:
- Tesco Mango, Melon and Apple Fingers
- Can of Monster Zero energy drink

Mid-Morning Snack:
- Special K Red Berry Cereal Bar

Lunch:
- 2 x Old El Paso Mini Flour Tortillas stuffed with Tesco Healthy Living Chicken & Sweetcorn sandwich filler
- Monster Munch Bacon 'Webs'
- Chocolate Soreen Lunchbox Loaf

Afternoon Snack:
- Mini 17g Galaxy Ripple

Dinner:
- 2 x Quorn Fillets topped with Bacon, BBQ Sauce and Cheese. Served with SW Spicy Wedges, Salad and Tesco Healthy Living Thai Coleslaw

Other:
- Aldi Snackrite Flamin' Hot Monster Claws
- Cookies & Cream Quest bar

Last edited:
That's fantastic!! I bet you're pleased with that :D Well done lovely xx

I certainly was, got a little bit less on this week but I am drinking, but looking forward to the week ahead without the worry that a night with friends is going to ruin my week :) x

I certainly was, got a little bit less on this week but I am drinking, but looking forward to the week ahead without the worry that a night with friends is going to ruin my week :) x

I definitely agree with that, it's so much more relaxed not worrying that you've spent a million Syns on alcohol lol! Have a great week xx

Slimming World veteran now trying Calorie Counting / 5:2

Morning diary. Time for a Thursday fast!

Fast Day

Breakfast (14cals):
- Can of Relentless Origin Ultra Zero Calorie Energy Drink

Lunch (111cals):
- Tesco 5-a-day Platter (Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes, Sugar Snap Peas, Pinepple and Melon)
- Bottle of Dr Pepper Zero

Dinner (281cals):
- Tesco Healthy Living Chicken with Baby Potatoes and Vegetables
- Can of Diet Coke

Other (89cals):
- Special K Red Berry Cereal Bar

Total Calories:
495 / 500

Last edited:
Looks like a great food day!!!!
I've got a pretty busy day today so hoping that steers me away from over eating :)

Looks like a great food day!!!!
I've got a pretty busy day today so hoping that steers me away from over eating :)

I definitely find that busy days help!! That's why I always do my fast days through the week when I am at work, I am busier and less likely to want to munch. Hope you have a great day xx

I definitely find that busy days help!! That's why I always do my fast days through the week when I am at work, I am busier and less likely to want to munch. Hope you have a great day xx

I'm on a fast today too :)
They are so much easier when you are busy xx

I'm on a fast today too :)
They are so much easier when you are busy xx

The thought of a Nando's tomorrow is getting me through it. I'm addicted! :p xx

The thought of a Nando's tomorrow is getting me through it. I'm addicted! :p xx

I'm just tucking into a mccains jacket spud, hmm wonder where I got that inspiration from .. We've for venison meatballs for tomorrow night .. Can't wait.. Obviously not SW friendly but I love em so very excited hehe

Hope your fast has gone well xx

It may be a bit wet and wild here this morning. But, yippeee, it's Friday!! :D

Feast Day

Breakfast:
- Harvest Morn Original Porridge Pot
- Can of Relentless Origin Ultra Zero Calorie Energy Drink

Lunch:
- Quorn Fillet with Salad and Tesco Healthy Living Thai Coleslaw
- Packet of Special K Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar Cracker Crisps
- Malteaser "Teasers" bar
- Bottle of Coke Zero

Dinner (Nando's):
- Mango and Lime Butterfly Chicken with Regular Chips, Corn on the Cob and Perinaise
- Diet Coke

Other:
- Can of Pepsi Max

Last edited:
Mango and lime is THE only flavour in my opinion :)!

Enjoy your 'feast' day as you say honey xxxx

Good morning, yippeeeee Friday, it's wet & windy here too, x

Winter is definitely on it's way!! I need to buy myself some new gloves as my hands are sooo cold, especially driving into work on a morning. Hope the weather doesn't dampen your day today Michelle, have a great Friday :) x

Mango and lime is THE only flavour in my opinion :)!

Enjoy your 'feast' day as you say honey xxxx

I'm always torn between mango and lime or extra hot!! God I love a Nando's haha :p

Thanks lovely lady. Have a great Friday! xxxxx

Happy feast day Friday xx

Thanks hun, happy feast day Friday to you too!! Hope you enjoy your venison meatballs tonight, they sound yummy. I've never tried venison before xx

I'm always torn between mango and lime or extra hot!! God I love a Nando's haha :p

Thanks lovely lady. Have a great Friday! xxxxx

Hehe medium is too hot for me! and I can usually handle spice!

You too :) xxxx

Back