DIARY CLOSED.

Also bit the bullet and giving 5:2 a try! Wish me luck, hope to have as much success as you x

Good luck!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I am and see some fabulous results too! xx

Well done on the great loss! I've persuaded the OH to have a go at 5:2 in the new year, we'll do it together. Didn't take much persuading after I showed him your losses! :)
I'm struggling this week, just craving food and especially chocolatey goodness.
I think swapping to sunday fasts is a good idea for you, as whenever I look your never hungry on a sunday! I'm the same really so I think when I start a sunday would be good for me too.

I love my sunday roast dinner too much on a sunday hehe plus I tend to eat more when kids are home, if they ask for a snack I tend to get a snack too

Ahh, I'm not competing! It's funny, I actually just shared a post on IG, "a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms". I like to think we are all blooming together :) x

Hehe I did see that and totally agree! I keep yo-yoing the same 2lbs over and over again and just want to break through the barrier!

My OH does 5:2 and has lost about 2.5 stone in 6 months, which he's been maintaining for about 18 months now. I did try it previously and it didn't agree with me but I might try it again in the new year.

I put 0.3lb on... I am still weighing on a night at Sw until my countdown runs out.. But think will class my morning one official x

Good morning diary, happy Tuesday. I'm wearing my poppy pin with pride today, and will be giving thanks to all those who have given their lives for this country. May they never be forgotten.

Today is another feast day, rather than the usual fast. I decided yesterday to change my fast days from a Tuesday & Thursday to Thursday & Sunday. I'm never particularly hungry on a Sunday and don't tend to eat much, so it made sense. I also think that a fast day the day before weigh in will give me a more accurate reading. As it will be measuring my actual weight, rather than the food I ate the day before which is still in my system lol. Anyway, it feels a bit strange to not be fasting today, but I've got some yummy food planned!

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Feast Day

Breakfast:
- Harvest Morn Original Porridge Pot
- Can of Monster Zero Energy Drink

Lunch:
- Tesco Mango, Melon and Apple Fingers
- Strawberry Danio

Dinner:
- Bacon and Mushroom Risotto served with Carrots, Broccoli and Sweetcorn
- Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Quest bar

Other:
- Salt & Vinegar Walkers Squares
- Packet of Reese's Pieces

Last edited:
I put 0.3lb on... I am still weighing on a night at Sw until my countdown runs out.. But think will class my morning one official x

Oh no, were you expecting it? Is there anything from last weeks diary that you can see that may have caused it?

In the grand scheme of things, 0.3lb is nothing. If we were to weigh at SW that wouldn't even register as a gain! As they only measure in 0.5lb. So don't be too hard on yourself xx

Oh no, were you expecting it? Is there anything from last weeks diary that you can see that may have caused it? In the grand scheme of things, 0.3lb is nothing. If we were to weigh at SW that wouldn't even register as a gain! As they only measure in 0.5lb. So don't be too hard on yourself xx

I drank on Saturday night .. Saturday was my highest cal day 500 over TDEE .. But think on my feast days they have been to low. Not sure though x

I drank on Saturday night .. Saturday was my highest cal day 500 over TDEE .. But think on my feast days they have been to low. Not sure though x

It doesn't really matter if you go over one day, as long as it balances out throughout the week and you still end up with a calorie deficit. Perhaps your body is still feeling dehydrated from the alcohol? Try and drink lots of water, I make sure I drink lots each day as it really does help. Also, could it be TOTM? Just trying to think of reasons you could have gained. Although, there may be no reason at all! Our bodies are funny things and sometimes they just don't do what we want them to do, no matter how hard we try. Keep going - I'm sure you'll have a good loss next week to make up for it xx

It doesn't really matter if you go over one day, as long as it balances out throughout the week and you still end up with a calorie deficit. Perhaps your body is still feeling dehydrated from the alcohol? Try and drink lots of water, I make sure I drink lots each day as it really does help. Also, could it be TOTM? Just trying to think of reasons you could have gained. Although, there may be no reason at all! Our bodies are funny things and sometimes they just don't do what we want them to do, no matter how hard we try. Keep going - I'm sure you'll have a good loss next week to make up for it xx

Well my cals where only 200 higher over the week.. I do drink a lot but maybe didn't drink as much water over the weekend as I did the week before .. Who knows lol .. New week :)

Well my cals where only 200 higher over the week.. I do drink a lot but maybe didn't drink as much water over the weekend as I did the week before .. Who knows lol .. New week :)

Oh, you were over your entire weeks calories by 200? That will be why then. The whole point is to create a calorie deficit, which is what the 500cal / fast days do. I think a calorie deficit of 3,500cals per week would roughly give you a 1lb loss. So if you've overeaten, and haven't created a calorie deficit, then that'll be the reason for your teeny, tiny gain. Sorry about that! But it's a new week :) x

No my calorie deficit was 4083, last week it was 4203 so I had eaten more cals but the deficit was still there x

No my calorie deficit was 4083, last week it was 4203 so I had eaten more cals but the deficit was still there x

Ahh, sorry. You've confused me then. As you said you were over by 200 for the week lol.

Eating more one week than the other shouldn't have an effect, as long as you're still within your allowance. So far, my four weeks have had deficits of: 4920, 4117, 6269 and 4452.

I guess you're just going to have to put it down as "one of those things". As I said though, 0.3lb is NOTHING. I dont even count the minescule numbers - I do as SW do and count by every 0.5lb.

Have a good day anyway x

Ahh, sorry. You've confused me then. As you said you were over by 200 for the week lol. Eating more one week than the other shouldn't have an effect, as long as you're still within your allowance. So far, my four weeks have had deficits of: 4920, 4117, 6269 and 4452. I guess you're just going to have to put it down as "one of those things". As I said though, 0.3lb is NOTHING. I dont even count the minescule numbers - I do as SW do and count by every 0.5lb. Have a good day anyway x

Yeah when I read it back it didn't make any sense lol
I shall certainly try and have a good day, I am going to look at well what would I have gained had I followed Sw last week.. Probs more x

Oh no my 3 Sw buddies aren't going tonight :(

No reason why you shouldn't go. There will be plenty of other members there, and your consultant should make you more than welcome :)

Back