DIARY CLOSED.

Yay nice to see you back, you'll get where you want to be eventually, there's no rush just take your time & enjoy yourself xx

Good to see you back Stevie. Like everyone said, do what you can for the next 10 days but whatever happens just have a blast on your holidays! I'm so jealous, I was away at the start of June and it feels like a lifetime ago...

You are all far too kind!! It's nice to be back xx

So pleased to see you back on, you have inspired me so much over recent months. Your honesty is so refreshing. :)

Morning diary. A huge thank you to everyone who has popped into my new diary to say hello and to subscribe. Your comments are overwhelming, you're all always so supportive and kind. It is very much appreciated and it comforts me a lot.

Had another good day on plan yesterday. I didn't get on here much as I had a busy day - was at work until 4pm and then went straight to Warren's for a couple of hours. Then when I got home I'd been nominated for the Ice Bucket Challenge so I did that after tea and then had a nice warm bath to warm up before climbing into bed. I had such a good sleep last night, much better than I've slept in the last week. Probably because I'm not eating all of the sugary rubbish I was then - it just shows you that eating well does so much more for you than just helping weight loss!!

Will be another busy day today. At work again until 4pm and then round to Warren's. He's got the Ice Bucket Challenge to do so I'll take great pleasure out of giving him a good soaking before he starts night shift lol!

This is how today is looking...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Apple (S)
- Pear (S)
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Tesco Sweet Chilli Noodle Salad (1.5 Syns) with sliced Red Pepper (S) and Spring Onions (S)
- Melted Cheese and Crispy Bacon flavour Walkers "Pops" (4 Syns)

Snack:
- Half a bar of Cadbury Ritz (4.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S) served with Sweet Potato Skins stuffed with Cheese (HExA) and Jalapenos (S). Roasted Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S)) and Baked Beans (SS)

Other:
- Chocolate Smashem Weetabix Oaty Bar (HExB)
- Christmas Pudding HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 1 x Weetabix Oaty Bar & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 11 / 15
Weekly Syns:
37 / 105

Last edited:
Hi - hope u don't mind me tagging along!! :) xx

Morning diary. A huge thank you to everyone who has popped into my new diary to say hello and to subscribe. Your comments are overwhelming, you're all always so supportive and kind. It is very much appreciated and it comforts me a lot. Had another good day on plan yesterday. I didn't get on here much as I had a busy day - was at work until 4pm and then went straight to Warren's for a couple of hours. Then when I got home I'd been nominated for the Ice Bucket Challenge so I did that after tea and then had a nice warm bath to warm up before climbing into bed. I had such a good sleep last night, much better than I've slept in the last week. Probably because I'm not eating all of the sugary rubbish I was then - it just shows you that eating well does so much more for you than just helping weight loss!! Will be another busy day today. At work again until 4pm and then round to Warren's. He's got the Ice Bucket Challenge to do so I'll take great pleasure out of giving him a good soaking before he starts night shift lol! This is how today is looking... Extra Easy (S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed Breakfast: - Apple (S) - Pear (S) - Strawberry Danio (1 Syn) Lunch: - Tesco Sweet Chilli Noodle Salad (1.5 Syns) with sliced Red Pepper (S) and Spring Onions (S) Dinner: - Pizza Chicken (Chicken Breast (S), Tomato Puree, Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Jalapenos (S)) topped with Cheese (HExA). Served with Sweet Potato Wedges and Vegetables (Carrots (S), Broccoli (S) and Sweetcorn) Other: - Some sort of bar, either a HiFi / Weetabix Oaty Bar (HExB) Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar Healthy Extra B: 1 x bar (?) Daily Syns: 2.5 / 15 Weekly Syns: 28.5 / 105

I had pizza chicken last night it was mega yummy !!!

Subscribing! :) xxx

Hi - hope u don't mind me tagging along!! :) xx

Subscribed !!!!
Welcome back you were defo missed on here Hun !!! Xxx

Thanks ladies, the more the merrier as the saying goes!! :) xxx

I had pizza chicken last night it was mega yummy !!!

Ooh, yummy! I was going to have it last night too, but for quickness and convenience I just ended up making a spicy chicken pasta instead and moved pizza chicken to tonights menu. Really looking forward to it, it's easily on of my (and Warren's!) faves :D

We're having Pizza chicken as well tonight!

Hi Stevie!

It's great to see you back! I really admire your perseverance and honesty throughout your journey. I'm here to subscribe (...and steal some yummy food inspo!).

You sound really focused ahead of your holiday. I'm sure you will both have an amazing time.

xx

Hi Stevie!

It's great to see you back! I really admire your perseverance and honesty throughout your journey. I'm here to subscribe (...and steal some yummy food inspo!).

You sound really focused ahead of your holiday. I'm sure you will both have an amazing time.

xx

Thanks hun! Really excited for hols now, only 9 days to. Ooh, single figures!!

I know 11 days is not a great deal of time to turn things around but I have to say I'm already feeling less bloated by my third day back on plan. Still not going to look exactly how I'd have liked to in my bikinis, but better than I would have done if I'd let the bingeing go on for another 11 days rather than getting back "on it" xx

Here to subscribe! You're an inspiration Stevie :)

Back