DIARY CLOSED.

Well, pizza chicken has been postponed again lol! Only just got in from Warren's and I can't be bothered with faffing on. So I've just shoved some Quorn sausages, sweet potatoes, roast veggies and baked beans in the oven instead. Much easier. Can't wait to tuck in, starving!!

Here to subscribe! You're an inspiration Stevie :)

Aww, you are too kind!! I don't feel very inspirational at the moment but it's so nice to have so many people behind me and to read all of your kind words x

Popping in to sub - good luck Stevie x

Morning diary, happy Thursday. Except I woke up thinking it was Friday so I'm gutted at the thought of another day at work tomorrow lol! Nevermind though, once this week is over I'm only in until Wednesday next week and then I break up for my hols, woohoo!!

Also excited that tomorrow is payday. I am soooo skint this month!! It's with us going to York and having our week off at the beginning, we spent far too much. But it was worth it! When I get paid tomorrow I've got a few last minute holiday bits to get (suncream, Euros, etc.) and we're having a bit of a treat tomorrow night going to Nando's and the cinema. So that's keeping me going!

Here goes my fourth day back on plan. And third time lucky for the pizza chicken lol!

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- Strawberries (SS) and Blueberries topped with a Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Snack:
- Melted Cheese and Crispy Bacon Walkers "Pops" (4 Syns)
- Half a bar of Cadbury Ritz (4.5 Syns)

Lunch:
- Tomato and Herb Batchelors Cup-a-Pasta with Vegetables (Carrots (S), Broccoli (S), Cauliflower (S) and Peas (SS))
- Strawberry Muller Light Fruitopolis (0.5 Syns)

Snack:
- Melted Cheese and Crispy Bacon Walkers "Pops" (4 Syns)

Dinner:
- Pizza Chicken (Chicken Breast (S), Tomato Puree, Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S) and Jalapenos (S)) topped with Cheese (HExA). Served with Sweet Potato Wedges and Vegetables (Carrots (S), Broccoli (S) and Sweetcorn)

Other:
- Rainbow Smashem Weetabix Oaty Bar (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 1 x Weetabix Oaty Bar

Daily Syns: 14 / 15
Weekly Syns:
51 / 105

Last edited:
Good luck with the pizza chicken, lets hope it makes it this time!

Good luck with the pizza chicken, lets hope it makes it this time!

Hehe! Just been too lazy the last two nights. I have no plans tonight though - Warren is playing footy so I'll just be going straight home from work for the night. So I have no excuses today :p

Subbing, of course :) xx

Morning Stevie, hope you've had a good weekend, not long till the holiday now!

here to sub :D

subscribing x

Hope you have had a good holiday

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back