DIARY CLOSED.

Yay to your scale reading.. Now put then away... Says me a daily scale hopper but I don't let them get to me as much now..
Wish I hadn't read your scrummy food list.. Fast day for me xx

Yay to your scale reading.. Now put then away... Says me a daily scale hopper but I don't let them get to me as much now..
Wish I hadn't read your scrummy food list.. Fast day for me xx

I haven't really scale-hopped since starting 5:2. Maybe once or twice, but when I was doing SW I would do it every day. Multiple times a day! Every time I went in the bathroom I'd weigh myself. I don't want to get into that habit again but like I say, now I've had that kind of reassurance I think I'll be able to leave them alone again. Just needed to see things working I guess :)

Hope your fast day goes well. I found mine yesterday surprisingly easy - even when I walked in the house from work to my mam making all day breakfast for my dad and her. Complete with bacon, sausage, black pudding, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans and crusty bread!! Lol xxx

Doing well Hun x glad your wobble over the scales is over!

Is it payday by any chance? All that M&S food xx

Haha, it was on Friday!! You definitely know my payday treats by now hehe Been keeping up with you on MFP and looks like you're doing fab too!! Xxxx

Morning diary, happy Thursday.

Almost the weekend, and boy am I looking forward to it! I think Warren and I are going to go up to the MetroCentre tomorrow night - we'd planned to go out for a Nando's for tea anyway (Warren's treat, lucky me!!) but we thought that we might get some last minute Christmas bits too, whilst the late night shopping is on. I'm pretty much sorted now but could do with something for his dad - am thinking a nice jumper or some smellies or something. And Warren has got his shopping to start lol!! It's been hard for him being out of work, but he started a new job this week and has also had a £300 tax rebate which will come in handy and help out with his Christmas gift buying! Exciting stuff. Saturday will just be the usual chill day. He'll be at footy most of the afternoon so I'll just potter around the house until he finishes, and then we'll have a cosy night in with the X-Factor, etc. Just got today and tomorrow at work to get through now!!

Today is my second Fast day of the week, and I'm prepared for it! Had a yummy food day yesterday which has left me feeling full up and, as always, the thought of the yummy food I'll be having on my Feast day tomorrow will get me through it. Then I'll have my third and final Fast day of the week on Sunday, ahead of weigh in on Monday morning. Love feeling organised and back in control!!

This is how today's Fast is going to go...

Fast Day

Breakfast (15cals):
- Can of Monster Zero (15)

Lunch (67cals):
- Chocolate & Fudge Benefit Light bar (65)
- Bottle of Pepsi Max (2)

Dinner (334cals):
- WW Classic Cottage Pie (199) served with Steam Vegetables (83) and an Aunt Bessie's Golden Yorkshire (52)

Other (79cals):
- Advent Calendar Chocolate (14)
- Chocolate & Fudge Benefit Light bar (65)

Total Calories:
495 / 500

Last edited:
Morning diary, happy Friday. So pleased it's very nearly the weekend!

Feeling a bit rubbish today. I'm just exhausted and also MN has decided to visit me again - I'm very irregular as you can probably tell, due to my implant. So I'm looking forward to a nice night of shopping, nice food and cuddles with my boyo to make me feel better!!

This is how today is looking...

Feast Day

Breakfast:
- Can of Monster Zero
- Tesco Multigrain Instant Oats

Lunch:
- M&S Mango, Mangetout and Coriander Salad with half a packet of Sweet & Smoky BBQ Chicken
- Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli
- 4 finger KitKat
- Bottle of Dr Pepper Zero

Dinner (Nando's):
- Mango and Lime Grilled Butterfly Chicken Pitta served with Mixed Leaf Salad and Corn on the Cob
- Diet Coke

Other:
- Advent Calendar Chocolate

Last edited:
Looks like another lovely day planned!! Enjoy shopping!! I'm off to the trafford centre with my mum this afternoon :)

Looks like another lovely day planned!! Enjoy shopping!! I'm off to the trafford centre with my mum this afternoon :)

Ahh, thank you!! You have a lovely day too. I doubt I'll get much if I'm honest, as I've got nearly all of my Christmas presents now. It's more a chance for Warren to get sorted. But I'll just enjoy getting to spend the time with him :) xx

Not really good at posting on a weekend, but I am still on plan! Not like last weekend lol! Here's some yummy snaps of what I've been munching...

Beautiful Nando's for tea last night...
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1417880815.923837.jpg

Brunch from earlier complete with bacon, sausage, black pudding, mushrooms, toast (and clover light) and baked beans...
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1417880868.987267.jpg

Well, had my third successful fast day today. Done and dusted! So hoping for a nice loss in the morning :)

Good morning diary, happy Monday! It's a very happy Monday today - I saw 11st 9.5lb on the scales this morning which is a 4.5lb loss from last Monday. Hooray!! :)

Ready for another great week ahead. Starting off with a yummy fast day and a planned, within calories, KFC treat tonight! Yum.

Have a great day everyone x

Feast Day

Breakfast:
- Can of Monster Zero
- Aldi Fruit Salad (Melon chunks, Grapes and Orange pieces)

Lunch:
- Tesco Chilli Chicken & Chorizo Square Wrap
- Special K Sweet Chilli Cracker Crisps
- Bottle of Dr Pepper Zero

Dinner (KFC):
- Regular Toasted Twister Meal with Pepsi Max
- 4 x Brownie with Rolo

Other:
- Advent Calendar Chocolate
- 2 x Miniature Hero

Last edited:
Your feast sounds great!!! I've been on plan all week until last night and I caved for a late night kebab in front of the telly... it was worth it... I think.

Your feast sounds great!!! I've been on plan all week until last night and I caved for a late night kebab in front of the telly... it was worth it... I think.

A little bit of what you fancy does you good :) x

Well done on a fab loss. Enjoy your feast day xx

Thanks lovely! Not normally a big fan of KFC but Warren mentioned yesterday that he fancied one, and now I'm really looking forward to it! We'd originally planned to go to McD's and have something from the festive menu, but that can wait for next Monday's weigh day "treat". Mmmmm x

Thanks lovely! Not normally a big fan of KFC but Warren mentioned yesterday that he fancied one, and now I'm really looking forward to it! We'd originally planned to go to McD's and have something from the festive menu, but that can wait for next Monday's weigh day "treat". Mmmmm x
There's only certain things I like in KFC as I don't like chicken on the bone I'm odd. Oo the festive menu looks good, I love the cheese things they do. The burgers look nice. Although I'd go for the chicken one I think xx

There's only certain things I like in KFC as I don't like chicken on the bone I'm odd. Oo the festive menu looks good, I love the cheese things they do. The burgers look nice. Although I'd go for the chicken one I think xx

I don't eat chicken on the bone either, hence why I'm going for the wrap. I used to get it pre-SW and I used to really enjoy it, but I've not had it in ages. Looking forward to it now!

The McD's festive menu looks AMAZING!! Next Monday I'll be having exactly what you've listed there - the Festive Chicken Deluxe and a portion of Cheese Melt Dippers. I don't "do" McD's burgers, I always think they're going to be like rubber. So I always stick to chicken xx

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of burgers so always go for chicken burgers too. And the thought of it is making me hungry lol xx

Oops lol, sorry :p xx

Back