DIARY CLOSED.

I agree no use in starving yourself.

I say it's the 'calm before the storm' on here at the mo, it'll all start beg 2015 the questions............... :rolleyes: x

Very true!! It'll be full of lots of newbies then. Definitely the calm before the storm - good way of putting it! x

Hehe sorry for making you think of all that. Sounds some lovely plans. It's the turn of having it with my family this year so I go to my mums next Tuesday so I will help her shop and bake etc. Then oh will come down on the 20th once he's finished work. Will have Xmas day with family then more come round boxing day then the 27th we will come back and go round all my oh families. We have lots of little xmases xx

Hehe sorry for making you think of all that. Sounds some lovely plans. It's the turn of having it with my family this year so I go to my mums next Tuesday so I will help her shop and bake etc. Then oh will come down on the 20th once he's finished work. Will have Xmas day with family then more come round boxing day then the 27th we will come back and go round all my oh families. We have lots of little xmases xx

That sounds really lovely!! That's what I love most about Christmas, spending it with family and friends. The people you love :) xx

I'm far too excited for Xmas! Sounds like you have lots keeping you busy stevie!!

I'm far too excited for Xmas! Sounds like you have lots keeping you busy stevie!!

I am too, most excited about giving Warren all of his presents. He has so many things to open!! A lot of them are just daft things; sweets, socks, undies, etc. but I love spoiling him. I'm also excited for Christmas Eve and the elves dropping us some new Christmas PJ's off while we go out to see Santa :D hehe x

Haha, I want some new PJ's. Mum has always got them me before, but I'm not staying at there house this year as I only live down the road, so I'm hoping some get dropped off Xmas week... :)
I've done the same for Si. A few little bits that I've seen around as well as his main pressies that he's chosen. We're so thoughful! lol

Haha, I want some new PJ's. Mum has always got them me before, but I'm not staying at there house this year as I only live down the road, so I'm hoping some get dropped off Xmas week... :)
I've done the same for Si. A few little bits that I've seen around as well as his main pressies that he's chosen. We're so thoughful! lol

Ahh, I love new PJ's on Christmas Eve!! It's something our parents have always done and I can't imagine Christmas Eve without it now - if / when Warren and I get our own place I'll have to talk him into the idea of it. As I just can't do Christmas without new PJ's! When Santa comes round on his sleigh (white transit van lol!) on Christmas Eve, my mam always took my brother and I to the door to see him and my dad would hang back and put us a little parcel each on the couch, before joining us at the door to wave to Santa. Then, when we'd come back inside, they'd tell us that one of Santa's Elves must have snook in while we were waving at Santa and left us new PJ's so that we could go to bed nice and early and then Santa could come and deliver our presents. We believed it so much that one year we actually thought we saw the "Elf" sneaking out of the back door! Lol :)

Oh, what has Si picked for Christmas then? Warren picked some new football boots and then the rest are surprises. I've got him a Paco Robane Invictus aftershave and shower gel set as he was eyeing it up on holiday, so that'll be a nice surprise. And since we love Nando's so much he's also got a Nando's gift set with three big bottles of sauces. A San Miguel (his fave!) posh glass and bottle of lager. Minion socks and undies lol. And then a stocking full of chocolates and sweeties. No idea what I've got off him this year as I've not asked for anything. I didn't last year come to think of it, I just hinted that I would quite like a new Pandora charm. And he did really well! And also chose my ring on his own for my birthday. So I've no worries that whatever he decides to buy me will be lovely. Sounds mega cheese but I really couldn't care less, I'm just happy and grateful that I'm so lucky to spend it with him and my lovely family and friends. Soppy or what!! x

Slimming World Veteran, Discovering a New Way of Life with 5:2 ♥

Morning diary. Happy hump day! Now if the rest of the week could hurry along that would be just grand :) It's been a long week this week!

The last couple of days have been SO picky, and both days I've been really close to eating my full calorie allowance. Not that it's a bad thing - that's what they're there for - but I feel like I've just eaten quite a bit of rubbish. Yesterday I ate three lots of chocolate!! Mother Nature had been visiting me this week, so I can only think that she's to blame. However, I think she's finally done one and hopefully taken the chocolate cravings with her too! My aim for today is to eat less rubbish, and to eat not so many calories if I can - I like to have a few left over in the "kitty" just in case I fancy a bit more of a treat on a weekend.

Today is another Feast day, ahead of tomorrows Fast - the first one of the week! This is how it's looking...

Feast Day

Breakfast:
- Tesco Multigrain Instant Oats
- Can of Monster Zero

Lunch:
- Tesco Healthy Living Chicken with Potatoes and Vegetables (Carrots and Green Beans)
- 4 x Mini Shortcake Bites

Dinner:
- Potato Rosti, Gammon and Black Pudding Stack served Roasted Vegetables (Peppers, Mushrooms, Red Onion and Cherry Tomatoes) and BBQ Sauce
- Double Chocolate Chunk Quest bar

Other:
- Advent Calendar Chocolate
- Strawberry Cheesecake Quest bar

Last edited:
Time for a fast. Not very organised today, and also not very hungry (which is always a bonus on a fast day!) but these are the plans up to now...

Fast Day

Breakfast (15cals):

- Can of Monster Zero (15)

Lunch (109cals):
- Special K Sweet Chill Cracker Crisps (94)
- Can of Monster Zero (15)

Dinner (185cals):
- Campbell's Minestrone Soup with Vermicelli Pasta (132) plus half a slice of toasted Wholemeal Bread (53)

Other (176cals):
- Advent Calendar Chocolate (14)
- Bottle of Dr Pepper Zero (2)
- Double Chocolate Chunk Quest bar (160)

Total Calories:
485 / 500

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm Campbells soups are brill, I used to make a casserole using their chicken soup, obviously pre SW days, lol x

Ooh yum!! I picked this one up in the £ shop a few weeks ago and I just remembered it's in the fridge at home. At 132cals for the whole can it's perfect for a fast day too! Just hope it's not going to be too watery as I've not tried this one before x

Morning diary, happy Friday. It's been a long week but the end is almost in sight! Plus, only one more week to work after today and then I'm off for 16 days over Christmas and New Year. Yippeeee!!

Today is going to be a nice easy day too. I'm going out for coffee later with some friends from work as one of the girls is leaving. So that'll be a nice "treat".

And then tonight, as a family, we're going out for tea and to the cinema to see "The Hobbit". It's very rare that the four of us get to do anything together as a family, but for the last two years we've been to see the first two installments. The third and final one comes out today and we've got tickets booked for 6pm, so they're going to pick me up from work at 2.45pm and head over to Middlesbrough. Nando's has been suggested for tea which I am obviously VERY happy about! Hehe :)

I've also been really prepared and last night I sat and made myself a little Pic'n'Mix to take to the cinema with me. I'll probably be stuffed after Nando's, but my brother usually ends up spending about £6 (!!) on sweeties when we go to the cinema lol. So at least if I have my own little bag I won't feel tempted to pinch any of his. May not end up having them, but they're there if I do fancy something with the film.

Have a great Friday everyone xx

Feast Day

Breakfast:
- Tesco Multigrain Instant Oats with a Whitworth's Raisin & Chocolate Shot (Golden Raisins, Crimson Raisins and Chocolate)
- Can of Red Bull Sugar Free

Lunch:
- Caffe Nero Regular Cappuccino with Skimmed Milk
- 2 x Tesco Mini Shortcake Bites
- Pickled Onion Monster Munch

Dinner (Nando's):
- Mango and Lime Grilled Chicken Pitta
- Mixed Leaf Salad
- Corn on the Cob
- Diet Coke

Cinema Snacks (Homemade Pic'n'Mix):
-