DIARY CLOSED.

Morning diary, happy Wednesday. Hump day already, woop!! The week is flying - hope I don' jinx it by saying that!?

Got a busy day ahead of me today. I'm at work throughout the day and then got lots of jobs to do when I get home. Need to call at Tesco and pickup some fresh bread, milk, etc. ready for my mam and dad coming home tomorrow. Also going to make sure all washing / ironing is done and have one last dust / hoover to make sure the house is in ship-shape!

Then finally it will be tea and (hopefully!) and early night. I've been exhausted this week and I could barely drag myself out of bed this morning. Which wasn't helped by the fact I seem to have trapped a muscle / nerve in the middle of my shoulder blades. I must have slept funny or something. Honestly, I was a picture this morning trying to tie my hair up. Raising my arms above my head is agony!

Anyway, this is how today is looking. Not sure on lunch yet, but will grab a salad or a sandwich when I pop out on my break :)

Feast Day

Breakfast:
- Caffe Nero Skinny Cappuccino with a shot of Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup
- Special K Red Berry Cereal Bar

Lunch:
- Tesco Chilli Chicken & Chorizo Square Wrap
- Sweet Chilli Special K Cracker Crisps
- Mars bar
- Coke Zero

Dinner:
- Mushroom Risotto with 2 x Tesco Garlic Bread Slices

Other:
- Relentless Origin Sugar Free Energy Drink
- Peanut Butter Supreme Quest bar

Last edited:
Sounds good! How many calories are in the sugar free syrups?

Sounds good! How many calories are in the sugar free syrups?

5cals per shot! The skinny cappuccino is 37 cals, so it makes it 42cals for the whole thing. Definitely worth it in my opinion. I looove them!! They definitely perk up these dark, cold and wet winter mornings :) x

Thats really good!! I didn't realise they were so low!!!!

Thats really good!! I didn't realise they were so low!!!!

Seriously addictive though!! I've had one every morning this week. Wasn't going to bother this morning but realised my reward card was full and so I'd get a free one - and who can resist a freebie!? ;)

Morning diary, time for a Thursday fast!

Also my parents are back from their jollies today. Wooohoooo!! Can't wait to pick them up later, missed them.

This is how today is going to go...

Fast Day

Breakfast (14cals):
- Can of Relentless Origin Sugar Free Energy Drink (14)

Dinner (415cals):
- Tesco Healthy Living Chicken with Baby Potatoes and Vegetables (280). Plus a bag of Steam Vegetables (83) and an Aunt Bessie's Golden Yorkshire (52)

Supper (65cals):
- Chocolate & Fudge Benefit Light bar (65)

Total Calories:
494 / 500

Last edited:
Hope you're enjoying your fast day. Where abouts have your parents been? Seems they have been gone for ages lol

Hope you're enjoying your fast day. Where abouts have your parents been? Seems they have been gone for ages lol

Going well so far! All I've had up to now is my energy drink and a couple of black teas. I'm not really feeling hungry today, but I'll be looking forward to my mini "roast" later on today. It's so low in calories but for a ready meal it's really tasty!!

My mam and dad have been on a Caribbean cruise, starting off at the Azores and with "stop offs" at Antigua, Barbados, St Maarten, Dominica and lots of other gorgeous places!! They went on the 3rd and come home today, so 24 days in total!! Lucky things. I'm looking forward to seeing them. Just had a phonecall to say they'll be back at Scotch Corner around 5.15pm for me to pick them up :)

Haha the joys of scotch corner, I've only driven near there once, when the road back to middlesbrough was closed due to flooding a couple of years ago. I got so lost going that way round.

Wow sounds amazing!! My parents have just booked to go to Barbados in April, it looks fantastic!! Bet you will be glad to see them though.

I've been looking at ready meals for fast days. The kids ones look good in M&S too, bulked out with some veggies maybe.

Fast day looks yummy, especially the Yorkshire pudding - im obsessed!! Also a fast day here for me too....im actually enjoying fast days now - is that abit weird?! Lol!

Fast day looks yummy, especially the Yorkshire pudding - im obsessed!! Also a fast day here for me too....im actually enjoying fast days now - is that abit weird?! Lol!

I'm trying to use them up! I fancied some with my sausage and mash on Monday night, and there was a huge bag of Aunt Bessie's ones on offer in Tesco so I bought those. I couldn't be bothered making my own. Anyway, I only used one on Monday night and never realised just how HUGE the bag is. It's almost taking up an entire drawer in the freezer lol!! They're lovely though, and not bad at 52cals each. It'll feel so naughty to have a Yorkshire pudding on a fast day!!

Well, if you're weird then I'm weird! I enjoy a fast day too lol, and love the "light" and cleansed feeling the next morning :)

Morning diary, happy Friday! Woop. So happy that it's very nearly the weekend!!

Mam and dad arrived home safe and sound last night. A little late, as they had hit some traffic on the journey home, but they have had a fantastic time. And you should see the colour of them!! They have a gorgeous tan. Had a good couple of hours catching up with them last night and they had brought me back a lovely bottle of Tommy Hilfiger perfume. I love my perfume so it was perfect. It was good to see them as I've missed them, and 24 days felt so much longer!!

Not sure what the plans are for today. Well, I'm at work most of the day, but then not sure what we're doing after that. Warren has asked if I want to do something, but not sure what his plans are yet? We may end up going out for tea? I'll pick something up at lunchtime though, just in case we dont. Got to be prepared!!

This is how today is looking...

Feast Day

Breakfast:

- Tesco Multigrain Instant Oats
- Monster Zero Energy Drink

Lunch:
- Tesco Healthy Living Chicken with Baby Potatoes and Vegetables
- Strawberry Danio
- Bottle of Coke Zero

Dinner:
-

Other:
-

Last edited:
I'm just getting over flu, and been thinking about giving 5-2 a go, I've really enjoyed reading your diary stevie :) x

Aww, thank you!! I'm loving 5:2, I'm definitely pleased I gave it a go. I'm a convert now and have never looked back! Good luck with whatever you decide to do :) x

Thank you. Expecting a well deserved gain in the morning though! Made the most of having a full weekend with Warren - he usually plays football all day Saturday so we just have Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday. But yesterday he skipped football and we went to watch sunderland play instead. Anyway, made a day of it and had a few drinks while we were there and ended up having cheesy garlic bread, pizza and chips when we got home. Today started off well, but didn't stay that way lol! BUT this is the first week in seven, since I started 5:2, that I have had any time 'off' and not counted calories. With SW I was here every week confessing to you all how much rubbish I'd eaten! So that in itself is a massive achievement for me. Anyway, I enjoyed what I have had and most importantly had a lovely time with my loved one. So I will take whatever the scales throw at me tomorrow! Normal service will resume again then :)

Back