Diary Move/Diary Merge/New Diary/Diary Locked/Deleted

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Diary can be moved into any diary forum at your request or back again if you change your mind.

If you want to merge an old diary with a new one that can be done but please remember once merged it can't be undone.

Please feel free to start a new diary if you want a fresh start...your old one(s) can be left where they are and locked if you wish or moved to another forum or 'soft deleted' where by you can retrieve it again at your request...once fully deleted they are gone for good.

Please ask...We are here to help:)

. Can you help please. Upndown and I shared a diary after minis closed. Is it possible to do that on here.

Preferably with our own avatar (when I find how to do it) when we post. I like the title starting NannyDoreen. Can we add Upndown to the title.

Thanks for reading. Doreen

. Can you help please. Upndown and I shared a diary after minis closed. Is it possible to do that on here.

Preferably with our own avatar (when I find how to do it) when we post. I like the title starting NannyDoreen. Can we add Upndown to the title.

Thanks for reading. Doreen

I can change the name of your diary to anything you would like...so let me know exactly what you want the title to say.

I presume this is the diary you want to change the title on...https://www.minimins.com/threads/my-daily-diaries-no-matter-what-it-is.317572/

To change your Avatar...click on your username at the top on the blue bar...then click on Account details...it will take you to the page with your Avatar...it is just the letter N now...click on it and you can upload a new Avatar.

Thanks. It is the thread you quoted. I would like to change it to "NannyDoreen & Upndown's Daily Diary"

Do you think that will be ok.

Doreen

Would you please change title of my diary to "Reaching Target in 2020". Thank you
Here is the link to it

Back