Diary of a 5ft 7inch 14st 9lbs Woman!

kay_789

Hello all

Well i thought i would start my own diary after looking at a few on here. They are very inspirational but the one thing i found difficult and would really appreciate would be the ability to see someones journey with a similar height or weight to me then i could kind of know what to expect. So i thought i would start my own for others that might be looking for the same thing or find a Lipo-buddy who can tell me about their journy.

So Im on day 26 (with 65 days/9 weeks remaining :sigh:)! I have had 3 weigh-ins (tomorrow will be my fourth!). I was very wary of starting this diet and was cautious from reading here that the first 3 days would be hell but in fact they actually werent that bad, i found myself cooking for my partner in the first week!

So my first week i managed to lose 10lbs :eek: and 4.5lbs the last 2 weeks :D. I have been consuming tons and tons of water and black coffee (this helps a little too much so having to cut back to make sure im not over doing it) i do around 30 minutes of excerise a day walking to and from work with a hill and stairs involved (i did this from the begining and didnt notice a change in how tired i became).

Strawberry was my fav to start by now im loving the chocolate, hopefully i will enjoy them right to the end! I would like to reach 10st 7lbs by the end of this 9if i could get in the 9's that would be a great safety net!)

Well i hope this posts helps someone, and i hope i find another lipotrimer that is going through the same as me :)

Good luck guys!!! xx

Hi - I just started 3 days ago and am finding this hard!! you have done really well so far. All these diaries are inspiring me - thanks! I want to exercise but I have no energy - does this get better?! Please say yes!! Am exhausted!!
cookiex

Back