Diary of a bold girl day six

Ber

Today was a total disaster I ate myself out of house and home I'm staying with my inlaws and I had no control over cooking today I'm thrilled and delighted to have my dinner handed to me but I lost all control today

Breakfast started off great two boiled eggs

Lunch coleslaw sandwich muller light follows my Jaffa cakes and more jaffa cakes

Dinner was a lovely fry in oil and followed by cheese cake and ice cream followed by chocolate buttons

I decided to go shipping and by fruit at this stage so I have my fruit ready for tomorro and hope tomorro will be a better day I am not going to let this put me off and I'm going to use it as a treat day as I have said before I won't weigh myself until I get back home ad I want to use my own scales so hopefully when I get back home next week things will get easier and I can be prepared I was feeling guilty for me break out today but tomorrow is another day all I need is to keep focused

Just a pointer hun your diary would be much easier to read and follow if it was all posted on the same thread. Maybe just have one titled - "Diary of a bold girl" then add each day as a new post to that one thread rather than start a new thread for each day x

Thank you I am only new to this site so I am not 100 per cent sure on how to use it fully.. I am using the app on my phone but thanks for the pointer :D

Back