ProPoints Diary of a Bulging Bride

Well, here goes!
I'm getting married on the 24th November, the day after my 22nd birthday. I'm so looking forward to it, but would love to shift the weight that being in love made me put on in the first place!
When I met Joel I was 12 stone. This is by no means slim. But slimmer! Fast forward to 2011, 3 years and a baby later, I'm weighing in at slimming world at a hefty 17 stone. How did I not realise I had gotten do big?
Joel swears he didn't mind, but I did.
Now, I weighed in at slimming world, then the week after returned to find I had gained! So made the jump to weight watchers and I haven't looked back since. By sept 2011 I had gotten down to 14st 5lbs then fell off the wagon. I thought I could do it on my own, without attending meetings, but I do need that kick up the bum of having someone to report to each week!
I returned back to class on the 18th July, and weighed in at 14st 7. Not bad, but in the time I had given up, lots of people had made it to their goal weights (that could have been me!)
So I am starting this diary, two weeks into restarting my plan, to remind myself why I am doing this! Today I weigh 13st 12.5lbs. And with each pound I loose, my self esteem and confidence grows leaps and bounds.
I am doing this for myself. My big day. My beautiful little boy, who deserves to have an amazing mum who can run around with the same seemingly endless energy he has!
I'll check back soon!

Hi there and well done for rejoining,aww not long till your special day! I bet you can't wait! Good luck on your WW journey :0)

Had my week 3 weigh in today, lost 1lb! That means that I've lost 9.5lbs in three weeks. I'm happy with my success this week, given that I had my arm twisted with the Chinese temptation! I used about 30 of my weekly points, something which I don't normally do, but they are there to be used! I am hoping for a 2lb loss this week, which would take me into the 13 stone single figures, and spur me on to my next stone loss goal! I am starting to feel slimmer now, something which has helped me lots! Boring post from me today, just jotting down!

Not boring at all :0) well done on your loss and your overall loss,you are doing well and it sounds like you have plenty to motivate you which is always a good thing :0)

I've realised that my biggest demon is my mum! She invited me to dinner tonight and was cooking BBQ tea, sausages, burgers, kebabs ect! In the end i said no to everything and just had chicken and salad! Feeling very up beat about things this week and the wedding plans are coming along nicely! Last night I cooked the weight watchers keema curry which was lush!! Definitely one for the recipe book and will be cooked again!

Well done on having the chicken and salad at the BBQ ;0) that's good that the wedding plans are coming along nicely.Love it when I try a new meal and really enjoy it so I know what you mean about the curry.

Back