Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a CD Girl - 35lbs off in 10 weeks :)

We just need to be super disciplined and good over the weekend!

Yes, that would be a nice reward - a lovely photo album. Even lovelier would be a shed load of new make up, hair products and clothes [ my complete weaknesses! ]

oh me too I am terrible I shop constantly lol! I am buying all 12's with the hope that once I get to a ten I can still wear everything! I swear I am taunted by the shops on a daily basis, I mean why would they open a Mac store opposite my work its just asking for trouble lol I actually stop myself leaving the office at lunch time ha ha!

I have an addiction to buying too. I bought 6 vest type tops today in a size 10. Now, they are err 'snug' right now but y'know... I am aspiring to them! I tend to wear a lot of vest tops with jeans - the plan is that once I lose another stone or so then I can ditch the jacket/cardi and just wear them with my bingo wings out.

Hmmm... we'll see!

I adore make up and am the proud owner of over 100 lip glosses. Christ, that's sad. < but GREAT >

Thanks I will for you, keep you lil ones birthday photos in mind - maybe you could reward yourself with a lovely Canvas or photobook of the two of you together :)

That is a lovely idea Carly, thank you! xxx

I adore make up and am the proud owner of over 100 lip glosses. Christ, that's sad. < but GREAT >

OH...MY...GOD! Lol! Would love to have 10 lip glosses let alone 100! Hahaha x

Day 5...(yesterday)

Not much to say about today, it was a breeze :) The day just flew by :) xxx

Day 6

Eugh...yesterday has just come back and punched me square between the eyes today! It has been ****! Felt so hungry aaaaaaall daaaaaay! Not only hungry but cold, miserable and weak.

I have kept strong though and powered through. Roll on WI day Monday! Need to see results and see a reason as to why I am putting myself through this! xxx

I think I feel the same as you sherrie

What time is your weigh in on Monday? Mine is 9am which I appreciate as it means I can get it very with. Oh and don't have to eat or drink beforehand!

Mine is first thing too. My consultant is away this weekend so I am doing it myself but will be changing to a Friday or Saturday WI next week which will be easier for us both. I will be straight on here after 9 to see how you have done!!! xxx

Typos galore in my previous post! I can spell but I can't type it would appear!

I'd love to have lost 7lbs. Which I did in week 1. And then, in week 2 I gained back 4 of those lbs - rendering the deprivation of week 1 absolutely bloody pointless. So, we shall see.

What would you like to lose?

I have been thinking exactly along those lines all day..if I cheat now, the last 5 days would have been pointless! I would LOVE to lose 10lbs, very optimistic I know but on my first week previously I lost 14lbs and was over the moon. I suppose I am aiming for double figures because I know it can be done in the first week and isn't likely any other week, but on the other hand, any loss is better then nothing!!! xxx

Thanks GG!

Feeling a bit more optimistic today, probably because its WI day tomorrow!!! I am dying to weigh myself today but I need to go and buy a new battery for my scales today as it has run out! Grrrrr! x

I hope it is a good one :) I am going out to get a battery today so no doubt I will be weighing this evening hahaha x

Best of luck to you!
Sounds like you're really focused and know what you want!
Hope you get a good number tomorrow xx

Best of luck to you!
Sounds like you're really focused and know what you want!
Hope you get a good number tomorrow xx

Aww thankyou, Chrissy! Today has been a little easier but I don't want to jinx it lol xxx

Aww I'm sure you'll do great! I'm only on week 2
But I'm loving it!xx

Aww I'm sure you'll do great! I'm only on week 2
But I'm loving it!xx

Thats brilliant. First time round on CD was a breeze for me. But that was before having a bubba and working full time as a hair stylist so I had no time to even think about food, only had half hour breaks everyday so was just enough time to whizz up a chocolate shake or eat a bar whilst having a quick read of a mag then back to work again! x

Back