Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a CD Girl - 35lbs off in 10 weeks :)

I'm a stay at home Mum,
So I have to cook my son's meals,
And his snacks,
And my fella's dinners when he finishes work LOL
It was hard at 1st, but now it doesn't bother me in the slightest!xx

I'm a stay at home Mum,
So I have to cook my son's meals,
And his snacks,
And my fella's dinners when he finishes work LOL
It was hard at 1st, but now it doesn't bother me in the slightest!xx

This is the same for me now! First time was easy to get used to as I was never confronted with food, but now I am over 3 times daily and I am the cooking it lol!

Well done to you for being so strong! xxx

Day 7

Today was a definite challenge but I won without breaking a sweat! Went to the In-Laws for Sunday lunch and I helped prepare and cook it along with making fairy cakes and I didn't cheat once, not even a lick of the fingers when a naughty bit of buttercream landed on them lol.

I am feeling quite proud of myself and can't wait for WI tomorrow morning!!! xxx

xSherrie.Chointellex said:
Day 7

Today was a definite challenge but I won without breaking a sweat! Went to the In-Laws for Sunday lunch and I helped prepare and cook it along with making fairy cakes and I didn't cheat once, not even a lick of the fingers when a naughty bit of buttercream landed on them lol.

I am feeling quite proud of myself and can't wait for WI tomorrow morning!!! xxx

Just been reading your diary!! Well done with the buttercream, it's my fave!!!

Thanks HollyDollyDooDah! Love the username lol!

It was sooo tempting but I just washed it off and tried to forget about it and once everything was eaten and cleaned up, I was fine and just kept thinking that its one more day done and dusted :) One more day closer to me being at goal xxx

xSherrie.Chointellex said:
Thanks HollyDollyDooDah! Love the username lol!

It was sooo tempting but I just washed it off and tried to forget about it and once everything was eaten and cleaned up, I was fine and just kept thinking that its one more day done and dusted :) One more day closer to me being at goal xxx

That's how I keep thinking!! Xx

Oooooh you have a diary :) got yourself a stalker.maybe i should start one ... Lol

Lol! Start one Fran, you can babble about your day wether good on bad anytime you like!!! xxx

Sooo excited! Can't weigh until about half 11 though coz I forgot to get a new battery for scales so got to wait until the boyf gets back from golf first so he can get me one lol!

I have just weighed myself on some backup scales, they weighed me slightly differently then my proper ones but they say I have lost 4lbs since yesterday but I don't know what the overall reading is as I only remembered I had them 2 days ago and at that point it said I hadn't lost anything lol x

Roll on 11:30! xxx

Oooh post om here asap lol im excited for you!! How much u hope uve lost hun? Xx

I really HOPE it's 10lbs, only because I doubt I would ever get double figures in any other week bar the first. Also when I done this diet previously I managed to lose 14lbs in my first week!

Here's hoping xxx

Wow! I only lost 7lbs in my first week :/ but i did go out on the dat nite and eat and drink so not bad considering lol.i hope its wot you want :)) be a cracking start! Got my 4 th wi on thurs.expectimg the losses to slow down abit now.

That's brilliant going though! Even though losses slow down, you should still be losing at least 3lbs a week if your SSing 100%. I don't think I would carry on with 100% SS if I wasn't losing at least 3lb a week x

Nor me tbh.not eating and depriving yourself is not worth less than 3 lb a week xx

Exactly, its really not. If it ever came to it, I was probably stop and do something like SW but up my exercise as much as I could to shift those last few pounds! x

Yep me too! I bought the 30 day shred that im goin to start today eek lol

Go you!!! Will be great to see if it helps your losses or just helps tone/inches xxx

Yes thats what im hoping! Omg the weather is atrocious here today really bad makes me want to cwtch up on sofa and eat **** lolx

Yeah it's horrible here too!!! Nothing like living on the south coast just a stone throw away from the beach yet it pours down all summer! Lol! x

Back