Diary of a cheese addict.......

anj_i_am

Anj-tastic
So, I started WW last thursday.... That means my first weigh in is 7pm tomorrow and I'm NERVOUS!!!!
I've followed SW in the past but never attended meetings (my mum gave me the book), and I lost quite a bit of weight, but here I am, two years later, and it's all back (plus a little extra ;)).
This is the first time I will have attended weight loss meetings. I picked Weight Watchers because I think I need to learn about portion control (I ate sooooo much when I did SW) and I'm the sort of person who likes a stricter plan to follow. When I run out of points, I run out of points. Tough!

I realllllllllly hope tomorrow goes well. I've followed my plan strictly this week, only used 14 of the weekly points too (damn BBQ!).

I want it to work this time. I'm so determined.

hello and welcome along :)

Many on here follow SW and WW, so you'll get lots of support and advice.

I too am a cheese, well a savoury addict, especially cheese!!! I have had to find alternatives since feb. :)

Have you got a lot to lose? I have :(

I look forward to chatting with you, good luck!

Hello RainbowRose. :)
I'm aiming to lose 49lbs, so not a lot in the grand scheme of things I suppose but it feels like loads.
I hope that by joining this community I'll have some extra motivation, and it'll be so nice to talk to people in the same situation. I'm getting so fed up with people thinking it's ok to call me fat. :( It's really getting me down. I've known for ages that I need to lose weight, but now is the right time.
Congratulations on your amazing weightloss. :)
I hope you'll have some tips for me.

Anj x

You'll get motivation by the bucketload on here!!! have a look at some of the success stories and the before and after photos, very inspiring!

People have no right to call anyone names, it is so rude isn't it? Still you will have those extra pounds off soon, so the morons who comment or name call will be struck dumb!

In the evening when hunger pangs strike, try to keep busy. a nice bubble bath, pampering session, manicure, DIY, a long walk, an early night etc etc...just keep your mind and hands busy and out of thefridge and cupboards...works for me :)

I am so happy! I am so totally proud of myself. My first weigh in was last night and i lost 3lbs!!!!!! Well done me and well done WW! We work. :D

Back