Total Solution Diary of a desperate women

marianne01

I am a re-starter took a couple of months of due to illness and exams . Now I am back . I started a few months ago at over 20st lost 1 and a bit , put a bit on. Started last week 12/06/2012. I am currently after having a sneaky weight in today 18.5 stones . I am taking it one stone bracket at a time. I will post weekly weigh in on Tuesday's .

Why am I doing this , I can lie and say Health , or plan a special occasion but the true fact is I want to look nice , wear nice clothes , not have to go to the plus size part if the shop. I want my other half to look at me and actually see me. Take me out , tell me I look lovely or even beautiful. The most important thing maybe after 9 years propose. Being fat makes me miss out on all these things. Robs me of my confidence and makes me feel worthless.

So a little will power and exante might get me down to a healthy manageable weight. I will say 12st as a main target at the moment as I am tall at 5'7

My journey has begun

Welcome :welcome: There's a lot of us restarters here, you'll be in good company:D xx

Hello, I'm a re-starter, too. I use this to motivate me. My first ever attempt at this diet was in July 2011. At that time, I was weak-willed and lacked determination. Eventually, after a few months trapped in a TS-binge cycle, I gave up. If I had been stronger then and seen it through, I would be skinny by now. Let's not let ourselves look back in a year and still be where we are now ;)

Hello, I'm a re-starter, too. I use this to motivate me. My first ever attempt at this diet was in July 2011. At that time, I was weak-willed and lacked determination. Eventually, after a few months trapped in a TS-binge cycle, I gave up. If I had been stronger then and seen it through, I would be skinny by now. Let's not let ourselves look back in a year and still be where we are now ;)

I am another re-starter too!

I started last week and time has flown over and I am just starting week 2, 100% all the way!

I am the same as you in that if I had just stuck at it first time round, had a bit more will power, strength and determination, then I would have been at goal long before now. Still we live and learn and I am determind this time will be it!! :D

Good luck x

Come on, positive thoughts all the way!! We can do it!! :) xx

Thank you guys,
Yes I feel positive i even went for a meal today and never ate , I am sure we can do this. I have a months worth and see where it gets me

Best of luck, sounds like you're doing great already :)

Well it's my official weigh day - I have lost 10lb , not bad for first week . Looking forward to week two. I have has the hardest day yesterday - going out for a meal and not eating. I am currently at 18.4lb

Good morning Marianne. Wow well done on the fab week one weight loss! :woohoo: and well done for not eating yesterday :hug99: xx

:welcome2: Marianne, Well done on your week one and good luck with the rest of your journey, there is lots of support and inspiration on here so keep posting! xx

Well done, that's amazing!! See, you can do it! You're 10lbs closer to your target already. Keep at it, it'll be worth it won't it! xx

Thankyou guys ,

I am wishing for next Tuesday to arrive so I can see if I have lost more. I know I will not loose as much as the first week but hoping I will. I want to aim at 5lb so that will put me in the seventeens / this is my motivation at the moment.

re started on Monday. I have over 5 weeks of shakes from my last order. I think I have learned a great deal from my first attempt and have found ways to enjoy the shakes. And the BEST thing of all , is the folks on here always around when you need them most. You know the dark times when you want to give in but know in your heart your doing the correct thing by being on the diet. I know its not going to be an easy ride but I now know what to look for and if i need help I will be coming back here often. Good luck to you all and lets do this together.

Anthony

10lbs.........that's an amazing first week:D well done you xx

Well done on the first week loss! Looking forward to seeing how you do in week two :D x

Well done that's a fab loss! :)

:wow: well done!! that is a great loss here's looking forward to next tuesday's WI:)

Well done on your first weigh in :) Looking forward to your next one xx

Back