Step 1 Sole Source + Diary of a fat bird!

After the news that as i am over 40bmi , so therefore could not doing ss, was pleased to hear i could have 4 shakes instead of having a meal, as this was the one thing that made me return to CD!

Loving the choc shakes! yum yum, but omg that porridge made me gag! Wont be having that again, although wonder if after a few weeks i might fancy them out of desperation to chew something! My CD said that many ppl said they dont like the porridge and then begin liking them sometimes! Time will tell!

So at 18stone and 11.5pounds starting i have taken some pictures, and has made me even more determined to get this flabber off! What a sight!

Really helps to look at other ppls diaries and especially the photos! Determined to plod on with this, and trying not to think to much about what i am doing, and just keep drinking the shakes and water!!

Happy losing ppl!!

Hi,
I was the same!!!

I started 6 days ago and had my 1st weigh in today (rep could only fit me in today).

I lost 11lb 2day- I was so suspirsed how easy i found it!

My new Motto!!
"Keep Smiling and Drinkin Water"

Good Luck!

we sure can ;) x

Day 3!

Have managed to cook my son a curry and didn't if lick my fingers... Too scared would give me the taste of it, was even trying not to inhale it! Found my self holding my breath!
I love the choc shakes! Def my favourite, and weight looks like it going down on scales! Yippee! Got one more shake today and then water water!

Happy losing ppl xxx

Well done!

I wont cook for my husband unless its oven food hahaha.

My friend comes over on a sunday and makes him home cooked foor for the week!

x

What a good friend! I think u just have to do anything that works! I shall b contacting friends now asking them to do that for me! Lol

Left over curry is in freezer so no temptations later! Feel like have to b strict with myself, as one slip and might come off it and so desperate not to look like this! After those photos I took last especially!

We can all do PMA!
xxx

Just a quicky!

Just popped in to see my consultant to pee on the ketosis stick and make sure i am in it.....i am very much in ketosis, and have lost 9lbs in 3.5 days! She was a bit worried i had lost alot in a short time, and questioned if i was doing it right, which i can honestly say i am drinking the shakes and the right amount of water each day, but we suspect was due to my weekend major binge before started!

Come on girls....lets do this! whoop whoop!

wooop wooooop!

Hi - I thought I would join in this thread, I am due to be weighed tomorrow (2 days early but appointments are on a saturday), hoping I have lost a decent amount but clothes are feeling better and that's good. My husband is eating a curry and the kids are having pizza so trying to keep myself distracted after having my choc shake by typing away on here.

How u getting on? Have u tried the porridge? Yuk!!!!! Have u much to lose?

I have 5 stone to loose, feels like a huge amount at the mo so trying to break it down into mini goals. I can not stand the porridge but I don't like normal porridge, it is like eating wallpaper paste ;)

Hi :)

Could be, are you drinking enough? I get a bit of a coating in my mouth if I don't.

You don't want pizza!!!

Tx

Back