Diary of a fat kid who turned into a fat dude !

I think im in a rhythm with the diet now thankfully though around 4pm till my evening meals I am having hunger pangs, I'm not sure if its just a residual mental thing but I am drinking water lots of water !

4th weigh in today

21st 04lb

meaning a

7lbs loss this week

and 2st 4lbs overall

quite happy, upped the training and water this week and netted a better result.

5 weeks untill my stag do and 2 months exactly until my wedding and I really want to be 19 stone 7 or less for my wedding !

brilliant - well done - you will fly to that wedding target in no time at this rate!

Been incredibly busy this week, doing this diet and organising a wedding must take the biscuit in terms of things to do !

Had no choice but to go to a nandos but ate a chicken leaf salad and stayed in ketosis with it so quite happy with that.

Been going through the wardrobe today and its crazy fitting in to clothes have been bought for me over the years and never fitted previously, I now have like 6 pairs of trouser and jeans and like another 5 shirts I can wear :D

weigh in tomorrow looking forward to this one

Brilliant - well done on sticking to plan even when eating out! Good luck on the WI tomorrow.

Thanks Jools :)

Weigh in this morning

Im down to

20St 11lb

meaning

7 lbs this week

overjoyed at how its going now the water and exercise seem to be doing the trick and putting me right where I want to be.

one month untill my stag and 6 weeks untill my wedding I am hopeful I can be in the low 19's by the time I get married though I wish I had started this earlier I could have been 16 or 17 then ! but it doesnt matter 19 will be as light as I have been in nearly 10 years :D

Not sure why but im just feeling really hungry today, I have had two packs so far and plenty of water but I just feel ravenous ! first time on the diet I have felt like this its not nice and quite distracting.

Ta buddy ! hoping I can match your losses from here on in :D

Though a break for the stag do and wedding/honeymoon is going to bugger it up a bit !

Haha you will def on it in terms of losses mate :D and your planned off things are part of the reason your doing this in the first place so enjoy :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I worry about how to manage the transition, everything I have raid says alchohol + ketosis is bad, so I need to get out of ketosis a few days before hitting the stag then get back in to it on the monday, such a headache !

anyway weeks going quite well I am aching from my weight session though I am wondering if I would benefit from a bit of extra protein as im doing a lot of weights !

Weigh in day today (and on my birthday too).

20st04lb

meaning a

7lb loss this week.

4 pounds away from the 19 stone mark now (very happy!) and over 3 stone lost total

Congratulations - you're doing so well you must be stoked.

Saw your comments on exercise. For the first couple of weeks I had NO energy so couldn't even face it, but after that i went back into doing my normal routine, spin classes, interval training etc. I think the big thing is not to push yourself, perhaps start with short runs/walks and build up. But my CDC has never said that cardio is out.

With the stag do coming up I think that you're going to have to face up to the fact you're going to eat and drink, but you only get one stag do (hopefully) so enjoy it, and make sure that once you're back home you are straight back on those shakes! So difficult to fit a normal social life around this plan, but it's how you deal with the occasional "day off" that matters.

Happy birthday.

Thanks for the comment :)

I have been upping the weights regime which has netted in my other half proclaiming I had massive arms now ! so thats nice I am actually holding off on running untill I can drop a bit more weight as I will feel a lot more comfortable running and being less heavy than I am!

Yeah I am planning out my time to the stag I have 4 full "weeks" until it so planning to get hopefully into the low 19's by the time it rolls around possibly have a **** loss that week then another 2 weeks on the diet before wedding/honeymoon break (which works well as your supposed to have a 12 week break anyway) then back onto the diet untill I'm done.

it was my birthday yesterday and it re enforces that if I want to play rugby again before I'm 32 that I have to have this diet finished by Feb/March or so ready for pre season.

Weigh in day

I am now

19st 12lb

meaning a

6 lb loss this week.

and 3st 10 overall.

When I started I was hoping I would hit the 19 and a half mark by my wedding (which is 5 weeks away), so I am overjoyed at the moment I have 2 clear weeks untill my stag do so plenty of time to get close to bang on 19 st and have a little bit of room to gain a bit over that weekend and still be 19 stone by the wedding !

the only problem at the moment is my clothes just don't fit now :(

ugh my shorts offically no longer fit ! which is lovely and a total pain in the arse at the same time :(

I need to do a clothes shop soon because even 4-5 year old recycled stuff is too big now

Haha try and hold off buying new clothes for as long as possible mate otherwise you will just end up wasting money as you will shrink out of them in another 4 weeks :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh in day today,

dropped to

19st 06lb

meaning 6 lbs off this week

now over 4 stone lost

and from going to tesco's on the weekend I have dropped 3 trouser sizes.

I have smashed my wedding target and still have just under 5 weeks until it !

How do you deal with stress ?

my family is making my life hell over my impending wedding and where as normally I would turn to food in times of hardship I cant now so I need another way to deal with it, exercise is good and I do it several times a week but it doesnt really make me feel "better"

what do people do on this to get rid of stress ?

Back