Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a fat kid ;)

Haha, somtimes i find talking about food makes me less hungry? feels like i've mentally eaten it! Chinese sounds awesome too! I love salt and pepper chips! Yeah he is so it help me along. He has lost more than me though.. started off at 20 stone and now 18 stone 6 (weighed himself 2 days ago) so hes only 6lbs off losing 2 stone in 2 weeks!! maybe he will have lost the extra 6lbs by tomorrow! We are kind of in competition to see who can lose the most haha x

Weigh in today! wish me luck!!
How are you getting on?
Hannah x

I'm on ss+ day 10 and I get weighed tomorrow, with my friend (honeym)

How was your weighing ?
Love to know how everyone is getting on, this site it really motivating ...

Just sat and read through this whole thread and have laughed, sympathised and felt hungry all in one sitting lol!

Laura you are doing brilliantly! Will keep an eye on your diary to see how your doing. All your talk about exercise makes me want to join a gym! I started on Monday at 14st 13lbs and according my scales at home I have already lost 6lbs!!! Im amazed! I hope they are right lol!

I have a diary too, the link is in my signature if you fancied a sneak peak :) x

You look amazing in your photo on valentines day

Was this comment for me? I uploaded a pic of me on valentines in the CD Inspirational Photo section? If so, thankyou :D. Thats my goal xxx

and i fell off the wagon... wasnt my fault!! well not to begin with!! haha
the girl i sit beside in work is leaving and the whole team went out for lunch and i hand on my heart tried to be good and ordered the chicken and rocket salad, and they came back saying they didnt have this... so i got the nearest thing possible.... chicken burger and chips and onion rings and then was at cinema later on and just thought well iv been bad already and got ice cream!!

whats wrong with me?? why cant i do this?? i was so good this week and this week has just been absolutly shoking!!!!!!

Oh Laura!! haha
Oh well, yesterday is in the past and today is a new day.. Just start again and i'm sure that one meal wont really affect your weight loss anyway :) it's TOTM for me and i HAD to eat something yeaterday. I had some chicken and some of that chicken and sweetcorn sandwich filler :/ probably not the best thing to have but i weighed myself this morning and i've LOST a pound since yesterday!! sometimes i think it does your motabolism good to have something proper to eat. Well that's my theory anyway ;) body builders always have a 'cheat day' where they can eat whatever they like to kick start their motabolism so why can't we, ey? haha.
Good luck today and no more cheating!! :p
Hannah xx

i know im so bad hannah, i cant help it haha
back at it today and am busy all weekend and im skint so i wont be able to afford any food if i want it!! haha hoping i can stick to it until next friday night, and then iv got "girls night" which consists of, onesies, face masks, dvds, pizza and wine haha so if i can do good all week until then i can go to that and enjoy. i wasnt going to go but then i know id miss all the monthly gossip and all the chat and run the risk of being talked about if im not there haha then i considered going and not having anythin to eat and then i felt sad and then thought, fook it.
might as well go and enjoy myself.
nothing else planned for the rest of may so i can get my head down and get into it :)
starting a boot camp tomorrow morning so hoping that will make me feel less guilty about my sinful day yesterday haha
as you say bodybuilders have a cheat day hahah
good for you losing a pound, im staying away from the scales this weekend, until at least tues or weds next week hahaha xx

I cant read this diary anymore, its making me too hungry lol!!! x x x

So I caved and had a nandos today! :(
But I only had chicken and a few chips and come rice. I felt bad but it was soooooooo good! And I've lost 3lbs since yesterday so hopefully ill be ok by Wednesday at my weigh in. I suppose it's ok to cheat once in a while :p and I've only had 1 cambridge product today not recommended I know but it's making me feel better haha.
Does anyone know if you can have 2 bars a day? Or why you can't? I think I need a change of tastes and could do with having more bars!!

Hi Hannah , I cheated too with nandos but also been quite bad my weigh today I was 11 10 so our weight similar CDC goin away next week for a fortnight so got so wont have a weigh in till she is back so setting a bit of a challenge to try losing 10 Ib in the 3 weeks , mine is to get in the 10 stone something even If 10 stone 13 just seems to be coming off slower x

Back