Diary of.... a flutterby!.... WI 1

Hello hun...totally agree with Puggso here. Write everything down as it helps you keep track easily.

Its hard to get your head around the whole eating to lose theory.
My dad goes to weight watchers meeting and he was over 20 stone and was struggling to eat his points. He had big losses until he ended up dropping points and then was eating his full allowance and ended up putting on a couple of weeks.

Even if it means eating a chocolate bar or a couple of packets of regular crisps you need to eat all your points for it to work every week.

You can save 4 each day so why not save 4 and treat yourself to something like a chinese after your weigh in.

You can do it hun...it just feels a little scary sometimes when its so new.

Good luck xxx

i did write it all down but put it on here from from what i remembered but knew id missed something so checked my tracker.
ive had a bacon butty at my dads but i dont know what to point it as... can anyone help me please?
i had 3 slices of bacon, grilled and no fat, 2 slices of white bread and 2 teaspoons of clover... which im sure was very high?? thanks for all your help everyone x

i did write it all down but put it on here from from what i remembered but knew id missed something so checked my tracker.
ive had a bacon butty at my dads but i dont know what to point it as... can anyone help me please?
i had 3 slices of bacon, grilled and no fat, 2 slices of white bread and 2 teaspoons of clover... which im sure was very high?? thanks for all your help everyone x

I'd have a guess at this;

Each slice of bacon - 1 = 3
Each slice of bread - 1.5 = 3
Clover - 1

So 7

I know the bread as I had ran out of WW bread the other night and checked our white bread...and quickly decided to go without bread.

thanks so much for that, so atleast thats 7 points gone... problem was i was sooo stuffed from that that i havent eaten anything else other than a packet of crisps which were normal crisps and quite high at 3.5. im going to have pork loin steaks for tea cooked in oxo and mint sauce, with potatoes and veg. and ive got some ww biccies for later x

omgness im sooo stuffed! just had boiled potatoes and pork loin steaks cooked in oxo, mint sauce, mushrooms and onions. i feel like im going to pop!
hope everyone has had a good day x

If you're having problems with getting your points in and can't/don't want to eat any more then add things like butter and oil when you're cooking.. won't make a difference to how full you are but will add a lot of points.

im actually quite fussy and dont like oil etc in my food that i fry or roast etc... goodness knows how im so fat i tell ya! lol
think ill have to have a big take away for tea tomorrow hehe

good morning lovelys! well ive kind of got my day planned today food wise. i dont work on monday so usually go shopping but i have to wait in for some parcels to be delivered. ive got 16 points left over from the last 3 days so today im going to try and catch up with that seen as ive got time to eat lol.
so today im having toast for breakie, just chopped up some apples and pineapple to munch on through the day. got some ww yoghurts in and some mini chedders. not sure what im having for lunch today... maybe some noodles. then for tea were having pie and oven chips with veg. after ive counted all those points ill see whats left over and think ill have some biccies dipped in my cuppa tea when the kids have gone to bed.
anyone doing anything nice today? x

today ive had 3 pieces of wholemeal toast with flora light
ww crisps
portion size of oven chips and some gravy

today ive managed to eat all my points, i feel bloated and stuffed and ive eaten when im not even hungry just to get the points in, hope next week is better coz i feel so flippin grumpy right now.
hope everyones doing well x

Hey and welcome. Sorry for the delay. I had the same problem too with points at the beginning but you will adjust soon enough. If you are really struggling try and substitute low point snacks for high point snacks. I sometimes have a wispa (5pts) or chocolate buttons (4pts) in the house (not too many though to avoid danger on a bad day lol) That way it gives you the points without the bulk. Like the others say in a few weeks you'll be wondering how you managed to be so far short on points. Good luck and stick at it. xxx

a good day today, eaten all my points again today and feeling stuffed but not grumpy like yesterday lol
weigh in tomorrow, dont think ive lost a single pound but hey ho.
im not staying to class, got a very long day at work tomorrow so just going to get weighed.

i work in an asian community and ive been invited to have eid lunch at the house of one of the families i work with... cant wait and im sure ill use all my points that day, any many more! but ive got the weekend to sort that out.
can anyone tell me how many points lemsip/beechams are please?

a good day today, eaten all my points again today and feeling stuffed but not grumpy like yesterday lol
weigh in tomorrow, dont think ive lost a single pound but hey ho.
im not staying to class, got a very long day at work tomorrow so just going to get weighed.

i work in an asian community and ive been invited to have eid lunch at the house of one of the families i work with... cant wait and im sure ill use all my points that day, any many more! but ive got the weekend to sort that out.
can anyone tell me how many points lemsip/beechams are please?

Hi Nettie

Good luck with WI tomorrow. Mmm I bet the lunch is fab, our Neighbours are always bringing us food after one of their celebrations, so I'll have to make sure I save points too :)

Twigs
xx

ill definatly have to watch what i eat as we have neighbours who bring us food over alot of the time and they brought us some gorgeous onion bhajis last eid amongst other foods x

ill definatly have to watch what i eat as we have neighbours who bring us food over alot of the time and they brought us some gorgeous onion bhajis last eid amongst other foods x

Just say no, it is as simple as that. Don't need to explain you are going to WW, just you are watching what you eat. Thank them for the offer but pass.

It isn't rude if you explain why.

my boyfriend and our children like the food they bring so ill leave it for them.

went to the group at 6pm and i've lost 2.5lbs x

Well done on your brilliant loss x

Well done on a brilliant loss my dear and for eating all your points. Keep it up. :D xxx

thanks very muchly x

Back