OK 100% on plan again.
Bought loads of fruit and veggies yday so we are good to go.

Breakfast: coffee and pear

Lunch: egg fried rice- started cooking it now
Water

Back on it!!

Yesterdays for dinner I made fishcakes from the fakeaway book with some turnip chips

Today breakfast
Syn free sausages apple and grapes

Lunch I am making quick and easy chilli from my freezer stock and I'll serve it with some rice. Its loaded with extra veggies

I've never tried turnip - will have to give them a go. Fishcakes sound good too - really need to get some new recipes as my food is getting so boring!

This is the recipe I used. Its from fakeaway book I didn't have and dill or spring onions so u just substituted leeks. Really good.

Attachments

• IMG_20160302_084927.jpg
    IMG_20160302_084927.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
Lunch ended up being cottage pie as I defrosted the wrong box. Oops
Dinner. Chicken and chickpea balti with boiled rice
Snacks were lots of grapes and pears
Two HiFi for hexb

Today
Breakfast was pear and mug of tea
Then some potato and beans with mandarins
Lunch leftover curry
Dinner I've slow cooker beef and ale stew on the go so it will be ready when I come home from getting my hair done.

Off on a hen this weekend so not sure what food will be like. Will keep posted.

How was your weekend hun?

Hey. Really good fun. We went to a farm thing and did everything from making brown soda bread to milking cows to old traditional ceili dancing and all sorts of rope climbing activities.

Food wise. I did the best I could. I had as much speed food as I could and drank diet minerals with my drinks. So well see. Avoiding the scales until Friday.

100% on plan today. So happy with myself. Finally back on track.

Breakfast
Apple

Lunch
Hexb toast with spaghetti

Dinner
Steak with onions, carrots, parsnip and potato chips.
2 syns gravy

Sounds like it was a pretty active hen do so hopefully you'll be ok for Friday - well done for getting back on plan. First day is always the hardest!

Yeah happy with yesterday. Ended on 7 syns. Today I am attempting to finish cleaning the house. We have a lovely big kitchen but no storage. So it always looks messy. So think I need to look online today and find something

Totally the same in our kitchen, huge floor space but only one wall of cupboards which are too small to even fit standard size plates in. But we are saving for double glazing first, our house is a big fixer upper, only problem is I've got no money :)

I know exactly what you mean about no storage - our landlord thought shelves were a good idea instead of cupboards. Does the job but loks messy. I got far too excited about how many cupboards my new kitchen has (easily pleased!!)

Totally the same in our kitchen, huge floor space but only one wall of cupboards which are too small to even fit standard size plates in. But we are saving for double glazing first, our house is a big fixer upper, only problem is I've got no money :)

We cant fit any frying pans or pots away which just drives me mad.

I'm half on plan. Half off plan. Half up the air.

I literally have no idea where my motivation has gone. I'm feeling rubbish. My IBS is kicking my ass. I haven't been able to stick to plan. Eating toast. And crap and nowhere near enough speed food. Can't seem to get my mind back onto plan. Struggling big time with anxiety this week.

Oh love - anxiety is a b!tch. At least you are half on plan - make sure you're in the right place before even worrying about SW xx

Oh love - anxiety is a b!tch. At least you are half on plan - make sure you're in the right place before even worrying about SW xx

Marybobs come back :-( don't give up.......

Guys I am back on track. Did a good shop yday. Have plans made for the week
Had wheat bites with almond milk for breakfast today and a banana. My stomach has been playing up all week. Actually in so much pain.

Back